• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
@samsoniteman
The 15510BC has a smoked blue dial you’re right. But in real life it’s often mistaken for the 15510ST blue dial for those who hasn’t seen either. I like the low key look of the watch and that it’s white gold instead of rose or yellow gold. So when I got the call to pick up one of these there was only one answer. For me the Royal Oak will always embody the spirit of AP in the most intimate way, though the Royal Oak Offshore is a fun watch to wear too for the days when boldness and casualness call.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
P I imagine that your day starts with you packing 3-4 watches in a pelican steel case and then, handcuffing it to your wrist you walk around holding it. When the need to change a watch strikes you, off you head into a phone booth and swap out the watch and then you carry on your day.
That explains the frequent changes of watches each day. I can imagine no other scenario. 🤣

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
P I imagine that your day starts with you packing 3-4 watches in a pelican steel case and then, handcuffing it to your wrist you walk around holding it. When the need to change a watch strikes you, off you head into a phone booth and swap out the watch and then you carry on your day.
That explains the frequent changes of watches each day. I can imagine no other scenario. 🤣
LMAO the scenario is less clandestine than that. I live a whole seven minutes drive away from my practice.

• Haha
Reactions: legend