• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Updated Royal Oak Tourbillon by R8 Factory are out

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
A bump to ask if anyone has bought one lately and have pics or vids?

critical_

Known Member
Certified
14/2/14
A bump to ask if anyone has bought one lately and have pics or vids?
I would be curious to see a recent example as well. I have seen recent in-hand pictures with 2 different variants: the spelling corrected, and another where the jewels printing is not present. Both are sources that I some doubts about so take this with a grain of salt.

Reactions: THXuk

Guiltycat

Supporter
Certified
31/8/22
Custom made meteorite dial for the manual winding models posted by WeChat seller popup:

Hello it’s been a whole year with this watch, looking to spice things up with a different dial now :D
Do you remember who the seller of that meteorite dial is? I’d like to ask them if they make it for the automatic version.

Thanks

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hello it’s been a whole year with this watch, looking to spice things up with a different dial now :D
Do you remember who the seller of that meteorite dial is? I’d like to ask them if they make it for the automatic version.

Thanks
No but try to ask TDs like @CTime or JTime.

Reactions: Guiltycat

VenomGT3

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/4/22
USA

Thanks
It’s Buff

Reactions: Guiltycat