• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudors new Pelagos 39

Kecho0

Horology Curious
30/1/24
Watch pics here! came slightly faster than anticipated after a super long wait to get cleared by customs. Just barely got my hands on it so nothing much to say so far other than it looks and feels really nice. this is my first titanium watch and i'm pleasantly surprised at how not-cheap it feels. I was worried that because it'd be light it would feel cheap, but it feels solid. Bezel action is nice but feels slightly gritty? to be fair i've never tired gen so I have no real frame of reference here. Other than that it's super comfortable, looks great, and while you can definitely tell that the rehaut is a little thicker than it should be, I wouldn't say it takes anything away from the watch. overall quite happy with this.

juhahenrik

Horology Curious
16/1/24
Finland
Watch pics here! came slightly faster than anticipated after a super long wait to get cleared by customs. Just barely got my hands on it so nothing much to say so far other than it looks and feels really nice. this is my first titanium watch and i'm pleasantly surprised at how not-cheap it feels. I was worried that because it'd be light it would feel cheap, but it feels solid. Bezel action is nice but feels slightly gritty? to be fair i've never tired gen so I have no real frame of reference here. Other than that it's super comfortable, looks great, and while you can definitely tell that the rehaut is a little thicker than it should be, I wouldn't say it takes anything away from the watch. overall quite happy with this.
Looks really nice. This is the nicest watch from Pelagos lineup and probably from all of Tudor watches. Hope someone could provide a side-by-side comparison with the Gen.🤞 congrats on your watch

Reactions: Kecho0

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Looks the part - Wear in good health. Always been a fan

Reactions: Kecho0

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Reminds me of the “Clean Explorer II”
any day now…….

Bueller ?

Bueller ?

Reaps

-
25/9/22
idk who came up with the rumor that ZF is making one but, as I've seen, there's no news or inkling about a ZF 39. Maybe I'll be proven wrong.

Reactions: dk2852

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Reactions: Pinion Minion