• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay BLUE and BLACK

kulubot

28/6/13
Nice one alfru! Can you pm me the pics of the black one? Kind of curious to see it.

Sent from my SkyFire 2 using Tapatalk

kulubot

28/6/13
Thanks bro Alfru! The black looks nice! But kind of reminds me of a sub nd.

Just checked with the tracking, and my blue just arrived in my country. Will take a week or so to be delivered to me.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
More than welcome buddy.
My "Blue Bay" is now in the sky. Hopefully be here in the UK this week

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
blue is astonishing :)

THBB_blue_zpsba66b7f4.jpg

ippykaye

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/11
Wow, thanks to the gents who've posted wristies. This is indeed classy yet understated, only standing out to those who know what it is.

ferristara

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/12/12
....waiting for my blue BB either and hope that this beauty will arrive soon......!

Now I see on your pictures that the hands are looking a little bit light green --- is it just the photo or is there a difference between hands and the totally white hour markers....?

ferristara

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/12/12
....am I right, am I wrong - or am I just dreaming. .......???

.....I see two different colors of the lume at markers and hands......

DVNE

Put Some Respect On My Name
7/11/12
You're dreaming. Hands and dial match 100% . My only gripe is the crystal.

I have the blue one btw

kulubot

28/6/13
Just got my blue.

Fantastic build quality. Bezel is smooth, not loose like some of the red ones that I read about. Color of indices and hands are the same under daylight or room light.

Now for my gripes.
Bezel insert installation is a little to the right, hands lume is far brighter than indices. Indices at 12, 3, 6, and 9 are dimmer than the round indices. The pearl lume is not bright either. Sorry, but I love my lume. And that sharp portion of the clasp! Good thing for nail files. Clasp lock has a gap also.

Overall, this is a very gorgeous rep. One of the value-for-money reps. So much nicer than my bp subc nd that I'm bold enough to recommend it over the bp subc nd. At par with the bp sd.

Now on to the crappy phone pics:

ma2uhuvy.jpg

edepe9er.jpg

ydu8uzuv.jpg

he8y3ema.jpg

nagyse6e.jpg

2y4e6ygy.jpg

evepy3ym.jpg

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
great pics mate. Am gutted. My "Blue" has cleared customs and is "out for delivery" but the posties been and gone. And am off on Survival course all next week, so be Friday night before I get my hands on it hahaha

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Yup, as I thought. Delivered yesterday. Awe well. Something to look forward too on Friday night when I get home lol.

started

Supporter
Certified
11/3/13
Saw both red and blue at an AD the other day and I must say the blue is astonishing. Placing an order today

Dimitriii

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/7/10
How is the clasp and bracelet? Thnks

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

PoptheC

18/5/13
Just got my blue.

Fantastic build quality. Bezel is smooth, not loose like some of the red ones that I read about. Color of indices and hands are the same under daylight or room light.

Now for my gripes.
Bezel insert installation is a little to the right, hands lume is far brighter than indices. Indices at 12, 3, 6, and 9 are dimmer than the round indices. The pearl lume is not bright either. Sorry, but I love my lume. And that sharp portion of the clasp! Good thing for nail files. Clasp lock has a gap also.

Overall, this is a very gorgeous rep. One of the value-for-money reps. So much nicer than my bp subc nd that I'm bold enough to recommend it over the bp subc nd. At par with the bp sd.

Now on to the crappy phone pics:

ma2uhuvy.jpg

edepe9er.jpg

ydu8uzuv.jpg

he8y3ema.jpg

nagyse6e.jpg

2y4e6ygy.jpg

evepy3ym.jpg

The gap on clasp seems uneven. Can that be fixed?