• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Tudor Black Bay 58 pro GMT!!!

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Got my BB GMT end of last week and love it already. Great job by ZF!

3Bqzk5.jpg

@EisEiche Is your GMT bezel properly printed/engraved? Mine seems to be off either way. If I position the 22, 24 and 2 100% with the dial markers, 12 is quite off. When the 10,12 and 14 are spot on, the upper side is off... :confused:

Last edited:

EisEiche

Known Member
20/12/22
Germany

3Bqzk5.jpg

@EisEiche Is your GMT bezel properly printed/engraved? Mine seems to be off either way. If I position the 22, 24 and 2 100% with the dial markers, 12 is quite off. When the 10,12 and 14 are spot on, the upper side is off... :confused:
Well maybe 12 is off a little bit but it’s not really noticeable, really difficult even when I try to see it.

The dial is still a little bit shifted, I will fix it soon and think everything will line up nicely afterwards.

Looks like yours is too?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Well maybe 12 is off a little bit but it’s not really noticeable, really difficult even when I try to see it.

The dial is still a little bit shifted, I will fix it soon and think everything will line up nicely afterwards.

Looks like yours is too?
Tiny wee, but I don't really care. Date lines up good enough and as you said, you'll never see it on the wrist. IMHO one of the best rep releases of this year!

Reactions: magoohkg

j2k

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/2/23
Canada

3Bqzk5.jpg

I GL mine couple days ago. My bezel doesn’t seem as messed up, ill upload once it arrives

Reactions: YellowFin

j2k

9/2/23
Canada
Does not really bother me since the biggest setting fits perfectly for me after removing two links.
Hey, just recieved my watch this morning. Same boat as you, removed 5 links (haha yes i have small wrists lol) it fits beautifully at the 2nd biggest setting. Perfect! 1 extra notch of extension for hot days

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Any tips how to remove the sharp edges on the clasp? The tudor logo is also quite sharp on my copy that it pierces my thumb when unclipping the main clasp.
Again an emry board. Stainless steel is very very hard. An emry board will soften them without doing much damage.

***Warning***
I wouldn't do it on the visable parts of the logo. Only on the underside.

Reactions: Got20Mate and j2k

j2k

9/2/23
Canada
Again an emry board. Stainless steel is very very hard. An emry board will soften them without doing much damage.

***Warning***
I wouldn't do it on the visable parts of the logo. Only on the underside.
Should have listened to restandrelaxation months ago lol. Did it a few months after owning, and it made the biggest difference for me. Bracelet feels very nice, however the hinge has become quite loose overtime, and now there is quite some play. I have a video somewhere if folks are curious to see.

kelvinmd99

Supporter
Certified
22/1/19
Got my gen Tudor pro. I don’t have the rep for this model. The finish is pretty much equal to my rep BB58 in terms of brushing dial quality. The only difference I feel mainly is the movement is virtually silent. The strap is a let down its quite firm and not as supple as I expected from pictures. Might get a rep bracelet to go with it ;)

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
Got my gen Tudor pro. I don’t have the rep for this model. The finish is pretty much equal to my rep BB58 in terms of brushing dial quality. The only difference I feel mainly is the movement is virtually silent. The strap is a let down its quite firm and not as supple as I expected from pictures. Might get a rep bracelet to go with it ;)
Ah man I hate that feeling when a gen just doesn't cut it. It's not the best in terms of a customer experience which is why I value the NWBIG list massively, such a great resource.

Still a beautiful piece and as you say, rep bracelet will set it off. Wear in good health sir!

Reactions: kelvinmd99

mettmett

Known Member
10/8/15
GERMANY
The original stainless steel bracelet makes the difference. Hope the rep bracelet will fit your experience 😀🍀

SamusX

Horology Curious
2/2/22
I like the 3d effect of the indices, on this rep the indices look like a bit flat or am I wrong?