• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Toro' Audemars Piguet 57th Street

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Right lets get back on track, I'm looking forward to receiving my Qc pics and lume shot?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

im not , that cyclops ring is killing me :cny:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
The great thing rbj is that we all have our money. If the pics aren't to your liking , you simply pass and lose nothing. Unlike another release.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I'll send you a macro of my taint instead :)

You already did, oops maybe wasn't meant to share that

B0D89C2D-E826-4EA5-88FA-8767DF1BE845-3843-0000026691CDEA0D.jpg

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
The great thing rbj is that we all have our money. If the pics aren't to your liking , you simply pass and lose nothing. Unlike another release.

im not sure what u are stating but i passed on the FC , refunded already done, ;) u can pass on either if u pay or not if its not up to par ;) :cheers:

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Not always. I am very sensitive about my money. I don't part ways with it , unless I am 100% sure of what I am getting. Maybe it's the business world, but that's just how I am. I get very "excited" when my money is in limbo. We have an emotional bond that is tough to break.

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Not always. I am very sensitive about my money. I don't part ways with it , unless I am 100% sure of what I am getting. Maybe it's the business world, but that's just how I am. I get very "excited" when my money is in limbo. We have an emotional bond that is tough to break.
i used to be all about my money before i got throat cancer and a heart attack, now im more about family and fun ,, dont get me wrong u need money to survive but its not my life anymore, i also trust certain people such as angus ,, i been friends with him since 2004 i believe and never lost a dime with him and im a picky sob ;)

marblegranite

Getting To Know The Place
28/2/12
They had to make the inner circle larger because of the position of the date which is positioned more to the right compared to the gen on all AP ROO reps. I think they did a good job with the inner circle considering the challenge. From what I can tell the AP logo appears the same as the one on my RGRC. I'm hoping the space between the hour chrono counter and the 5 and 7 will not be as noticeable on the wrist. I just noticed that my rep Safari has a bigger gap between the 7 and the hour ring than the 5 and I had never noticed that before. I think if the font of the 7 was correct the gap between the 7 and the hour ring would be less noticeable.

I suspect the ridge around the date won't be as noticeable since the dial and the tachy ring around it is black. Now for the # 11 let's hope that's a one off :facepalm:.

And the strap, like BMW said, just send me the watch head and the deployant :thumbsup:.

Assuming they will fix the 11 on the other watches there are still some other flaws:
Inner cirle too large
AP logo too large
Space between 5 and ring of the hour counter does not match the space of the 7

anything else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Wee update

Originally Posted by SDlover

I am nr 116 in the first batch and lost interest in this one. Someone interested?

SDlover I removed you from the list we have a plenty a people waiting, sorry mate that you didn´t liked it.

Guys, the only valid comments I consider is about the crooked wonky 11 which by the way is only on the prototype and the dial was already sent back to the factory to be fixed/replaced. The other fails unfortunately are on most of the Royal Oak Offshore models. Colors are close to the gen but not the same, and this is valid for all the reps. Macro pics are scary and I tell you that watch looks stunning and if you´re not an expert it having a gen aside it is literally impossible to distinguish.

Once watches are ready we will qc them properly and check timekeeping accuracy as well. High resolution qc pics with each individual serial number will be sent to all the buyers with a possibility of request more pics in case you´ve noticed something strange on the dial.

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
I am supposedly in the first batch too, but I'm actually not very taken by the pics. Maybe I'm just not mad about the watch and got caught up in the limited edition hype...

I think I might pass. If anything I might get my Chronopassion back instead!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Well I'm still looking forward to my Qc pics, pity I won't be able to get it till after my holiday.

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
Anyone rec an email from toro? I just receive one from him but don't quite understand what he mean?

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
In the mail he say this mail is for qc pics approval only. But I don't c any pics in it

yngchrn

🍔🍟🍔🍟
Certified
23/10/12
Until now does anyone know how much is going for?