• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

TISSOT PRX

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Fedex fuxxed up my delivery...Now I won't have it under the tree 🤬

People complain about TD shipping from China. I have never had any watch from China being in transit limbo.

• Sad
Reactions: johnlogan

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Fedex fuxxed up my delivery...Now I won't have it under the tree 🤬

People complain about TD shipping from China. I have never had any watch from China being in transit limbo.
I hate it when this happens. Almost impossible to have something delivered in a timely manner around Christmas.

Reactions: Karbon74

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
Where Tissot borrow their inspiration from

HFiEJ5.png

Matterhorn

10 & 2 or 9 & 3 ?
15/10/23
I wish a factory would rep this…even if its repped with a Quartz movement.

Reactions: Karbon74

Matterhorn

10 & 2 or 9 & 3 ?
15/10/23
HFTTi5.jpeg

Vacheron Constatin 222

I am looking at removing the second hand of my PRX (quartz) just to get the above look 😄.
..as it is the quartz PRXs are known for their second hand not hitting all their marks.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
A quick review, I will post some pic later.

The 80 movement,40mm:

Tissot borrows heavily from Rolex, VC, AP & Patek on the PRX
The design and balance is very nice. Gold plating looks good. Both case and bracelet is done my the same plating provide. Many REPs have different suppliers on the case and bracelets and we end up different shades of gold.

Movement is super smooth and probably serviced by the factory. By far the most value add-on the watch.
Bracelet feels cheap but a baby old bath improved it.
Crystal looks cheap and the AP inspired dial is pure trash. Lume is terrible. Worst I have ever seen so far on any watch.
The watch looks and feel slike a fake gold watch. 3/10 and is way below any top tier REP factory.

One time in the future I will mod this with a black dial.

Would I buy this as GEN : No way

The quartz movement, 35mm:

Wears small for a 35mm but can be featured as a nice dress watch. My review on this is the same as with the 40mm but the Champagne dial looks much nicer. Lume is still shit.

Would I buy this as GEN : Maybe

Both watches will vanish into my watch collection never to be seen again.

Reactions: Itto

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
A quick review, I will post some pic later.

The 80 movement,40mm:

Tissot borrows heavily from Rolex, VC, AP & Patek on the PRX
The design and balance is very nice. Gold plating looks good. Both case and bracelet is done my the same plating provide. Many REPs have different suppliers on the case and bracelets and we end up different shades of gold.

Movement is super smooth and probably serviced by the factory. By far the most value add-on the watch.
Bracelet feels cheap but a baby old bath improved it.
Crystal looks cheap and the AP inspired dial is pure trash. Lume is terrible. Worst I have ever seen so far on any watch.
The watch looks and feel slike a fake gold watch. 3/10 and is way below any top tier REP factory.

One time in the future I will mod this with a black dial.

Would I buy this as GEN : No way

The quartz movement, 35mm:

Wears small for a 35mm but can be featured as a nice dress watch. My review on this is the same as with the 40mm but the Champagne dial looks much nicer. Lume is still shit.

Would I buy this as GEN : Maybe

Both watches will vanish into my watch collection never to be seen again.
wow 😳
suddenly I feel better about buying the Brew instead of the PRX