• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Pocket Dump Thread

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Yeah I know, it's just everytime there is an EDC thread ANYWHERE, I always find people carrying guns/knives etc. As if their life is constantly in danger, but I guess that's american culture for you right there.

(Next 2 american posters are also carrying a knife lol :D)

certainly not just american

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
If I have pants on, am not in court or on an airplane, I have a knife. May be an American thing.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

I've been that way for 18 years and I've never been to Murica. Last winter we went to a pro hockey game and when we got outside the complex I realized I had my spyderco on me, as always. So I nonchalently shoved it into the snowbank on the side walk and retrieved it after the game :)

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
36767611a20f972a145aa986bc8b212c.heic

Car keys
Reading glasses (unfortunately)
HK Auto OTF knife

I have a concealed but do not carry. I have to go through too many security points. There is also that little parole thing.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
36767611a20f972a145aa986bc8b212c.heic

Car keys
Reading glasses (unfortunately)
HK Auto OTF knife

I have a concealed but do not carry. I have to go through too many security points. There is also that little parole thing.

That h&k is sick, double action? Also is it d2? I hate d2 steel for blades, I made the blade in op with d2, huge mistake

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
That h&k is sick, double action? Also is it d2? I hate d2 steel for blades, I made the blade in op with d2, huge mistake
Double action and legal in the great State of Texas. I don’t know the type of blade but I will Check it out.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
haha its quite funny seeing what guys from conus carry.. theres always a weapon :laughing:

i got my eletricity card.. i chinese takeaway menu.. a scratchcard and a packet of mints :laugh:

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
haha its quite funny seeing what guys from conus carry.. theres always a weapon :laughing:

i got my eletricity card.. i chinese takeaway menu.. a scratchcard and a packet of mints :laugh:

Picture or it didn’t happen.

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15

Many of us were Boy Scouts growing up. So carrying a knife on us feels very natural. It's more of a utilitarian device for opening up packages, especially ones with watches in them. The security of having it on us is just a bonus that looks pretty sharp.

Midnightx

17/3/17
Basically already posted this in @DocHolliday 's etc thread today but now I saw this so I'll post here too :) (with added wristie inclusion as per OP's strict requirements) ;)

My current EDC: (Sorry for the overload of info)
Glasses Ray bans yadayada
Cuff TT solid sterling silver and gold hook bracelet made by the native people of my favorite Caribbean getaway,
Wallet unknown generic brown getting in a new one from vulture premium soon that's going to be awesome though,
Benchmade 940-2 Osborne Axis Lock (IMHO best lock type favorite knife of all time),
Pen was my grandfather's not sure who made it,
Gold coin is a solid gold $2.5 Indian head coin made in 1926 belonged to my grandmother recently made it into a necklace,
Jeep key goes to my Rubi,
Recently acquired JF LV.

bRw35HM.jpg

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Basically already posted this in @DocHolliday 's etc thread today but now I saw this so I'll post here too :) (with added wristie inclusion as per OP's strict requirements) ;)

Cuff TT solid sterling silver and gold hook bracelet made by the native people of my favorite Caribbean getaway,
Wallet unknown generic brown getting in a new one from vulture premium soon that's going to be awesome though,
Benchmade 940-2 Osborne Axis Lock (IMHO best lock type favorite knife of all time),
Gold coin is a solid gold $2.5 Indian head coin made in 1926 belonged to my grandmother recently made it into a necklace,
Recently acquired JF LV.

bRw35HM.jpg
Now THAT is an edc, I’ll get back with a hefty dump tomorrow for yall

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15

Recently acquired JF LV.

bRw35HM.jpg

The 940 is on my my favorites. I've always wanted to pick up a 940BK. The handle would match my hulk so well. However, I want them to make it into a flipper edition. I know it's blasphemy, but I'm addicted to the flip!

Midnightx

17/3/17
The 940 is on my my favorites. I've always wanted to pick up a 940BK. The handle would match my hulk so well. However, I want them to make it into a flipper edition. I know it's blasphemy, but I'm addicted to the flip!

Flippers are awesome but the axis lock they put in the benchmade knives are so smooth I think they’re definitely comparable

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Flippers are awesome but the axis lock they put in the benchmade knives are so smooth I think they’re definitely comparable

I've had a few Bench Made knives. Hell, I have a rep Infidel. The axis is a special lock for sure. I know if you handle the 940 correctly it feels like an auto. They'll never release what I'm asking for out of principle...

Bremi

Known Member
8/1/17
Texas
What’s up boys, been meaning to start this up for some time. Post a picture of your pocket dump from today, but the pic must include a wristie as well. For those who don’t know, a pocket dump is just a show of your edc (everyday carry) for that day, doesn’t have to just be weopanry either. Whatever you decided to leave the house with because you may need it. I’ll start it off:
View attachment 87058
Watch- WBK Hulk mariner, modded
Knife- Custom made balisong based off a benchmade 42 (Made by yours truly)
Pocket wet stone, my vape, and some aviators for the day. Go!

Dude what we have the same EDC haha, I always have my juul, my infinity beast venom, my ray bans, and my TC V6 on me. I’ll post mine up when I have some sunlight [emoji41]

Sent from the RWI App

Midnightx

17/3/17
I've had a few Bench Made knives. Hell, I have a rep Infidel. The axis is a special lock for sure. I know if you handle the 940 correctly it feels like an auto. They'll never release what I'm asking for out of principle...

They do a lot of OTFs and butters I'm honestly surprised they haven't done a flipper line other than those fat ones, well seeing as there's a market for them there's always hope!