• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Pocket Dump Thread

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
View attachment 89773
Today’s carry, my JF 15400, my juul, cold steel arc angel, and my lucky charm, my old steering wheel badge I made, those who know of the crash will understand. @Oris this is the badge

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Typically My Wallet, Keys, Sunglasses Persol Film Noir (Wear) , a Watch (LMPO just arrived yesterday) , and then on my right wrist a FitBit (not Pictured) or POW bracelet or Leatherman Bracelet (Son gave me and it's really nice) , Gerber tool or Swiss army knife or Monkey Tool or Spyderco, S&W 642.

Totally forgot Galaxy S7 edge! Always in pocket, if I take nothing else I have my phone at all times.

I found that Swiss Army knife in the snow at Aspen in 1997!

I like to wear shorts so I only carry maybe one extra item besides the obligatory wallet, keys, Sunglasses, wrist wear.

View attachment 90079
New LMPO just arrived, Omegas looks askew but I assure you it's not, just the angle and crystal
View attachment 90080

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Typically My Wallet, Keys, Sunglasses Persol Film Noir (Wear) , a Watch (LMPO just arrived yesterday) , and then on my right wrist a FitBit (not Pictured) or POW bracelet or Leatherman Bracelet (Son gave me and it's really nice) , Gerber tool or Swiss army knife or Monkey Tool or Spyderco, S&W 642.

I like to wear shorts so I only carry maybe one extra item besides the obligatory wallet, keys, Sunglasses, wrist wear.

View attachment 90079
New LMPO just arrived, Omegas looks askew but I assure you it's not, just the angle and crystal
View attachment 90080
Now THAT is a pocket dump!

Bremi

Known Member
8/1/17
Texas
817f7ab2b81c8ec2a81110f6e3d48fe9.heic

Today I’ve got the TC v6 LN, BRS alpha beast infinity venom, bench made 940 OG as my user, my good old juul, some ray bans, and my custom leather wallet [emoji41]

Sent from the RWI App

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
817f7ab2b81c8ec2a81110f6e3d48fe9.heic

Today I’ve got the TC v6 LN, BRS alpha beast infinity venom, bench made 940 OG as my user, my good old juul, some ray bans, and my custom leather wallet [emoji41]

Sent from the RWI App
You’re my new best friend

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
I had the same thought when I saw your initial post haha

Sent from the RWI App
How are you liking the AB? I was considering getting one of those or a rep with the white g10 handles, then had some legal issues and now I’m broke

Bremi

Known Member
8/1/17
Texas
Oh man you gotta get your hands on a BRS product when you can. I’ve had nearly all of their lineup at one point and time, my top two are the AB 3.0 and the CF rep. The 3.0 just flips for you on autopilot, really carries through with chaplins and rollovers like nobodies business. The reps strengths are it’s predictability and speed. All in all I would say the AB is for you if you’re one of those more chill, relaxed and methodical flippers, and the reps are for you if you’re a speed demon. The infinity finds common ground with both :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Oh man you gotta get your hands on a BRS product when you can. I’ve had nearly all of their lineup at one point and time, my top two are the AB 3.0 and the CF rep. The 3.0 just flips for you on autopilot, really carries through with chaplins and rollovers like nobodies business. The reps strengths are it’s predictability and speed. All in all I would say the AB is for you if you’re one of those more chill, relaxed and methodical flippers, and the reps are for you if you’re a speed demon. The infinity finds common ground with both :)

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
Yeah I’ve always been a heavier knife kind of guy, the lightest knife I’ve got is the arc angel. I had a bm42 that I lost at a go kart track, that was one of my top flippers. I wanted a replicant to make ti scales for it

Bremi

Known Member
8/1/17
Texas
Yeah I’ve always been a heavier knife kind of guy, the lightest knife I’ve got is the arc angel. I had a bm42 that I lost at a go kart track, that was one of my top flippers. I wanted a replicant to make ti scales for it

Then you would definitely enjoy the AB. Are you an old school flipper or did you just happen to be extremely lucky to pick up a 42 and an arch angel lol

Sent from the RWI App

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Then you would definitely enjoy the AB. Are you an old school flipper or did you just happen to be extremely lucky to pick up a 42 and an arch angel lol

Sent from the RWI App
Well I’m 19 so that should say it all. Someone was halfway through messing up the aa so i finished modding it. Spring latch, concealed tang cups for aesthetics and filled in the pocket clip groove. Custom blade on it as well, the original blade was cracked in half. Picked it up for 250 hehe
View attachment 90091

Saylle

24/1/17
wtf u all carrying knives around?! overe here in germany u wont see anyone walking around with a knife.
i believe even the possession of a butterfly is a criminal offense

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Lol @ people carrying knives around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bremi

Known Member
8/1/17
Texas
Well I’m 19 so that should say it all. Someone was halfway through messing up the aa so i finished modding it. Spring latch, concealed tang cups for aesthetics and filled in the pocket clip groove. Custom blade on it as well, the original blade was cracked in half. Picked it up for 250 hehe
View attachment 90091

Dude sweet customs, and I see you with that exiled cutlery LOL. We are gonna be best friends. I’m 18 haha

Sent from the RWI App