• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*** The panda thread *** - post your vintage Daytona pics!

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
16f10f3b50dfd6ef27e8db7615d4ffd8.jpg

Dictated by me and typed by my personal assistant on my very expensive Platinum plated iPhone 13 Pro Max

Beautiful tropic ....congratulations my friend;)

Reactions: diemuse

Daytona6263passion

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/4/22
Italy
Exactly, would love to build one whit a solid gen gold case and a Valjoux 72 but never been able to locate one.

I was thinking in do it a new one (PN) based on a vietnam case whit V72 and custom engraving and have it fully replated in yellow gold, but the fading fear keep me away from the project, but i’m sure one day i wouldn’t resist anymore :D

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
Exactly, would love to build one whit a solid gen gold case and a Valjoux 72 but never been able to locate one.

I was thinking in do it a new one (PN) based on a vietnam case whit V72 and custom engraving and have it fully replated in yellow gold, but the fading fear keep me away from the project, but i’m sure one day i wouldn’t resist anymore :D

Phong has it

Reactions: Daytona6263passion

Daytona6263passion

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
18/4/22
Italy
Will get in touch whit him about it, never pay attention, but just saw on his website! Thank you for the advice mate, i really appreciate! :)

rangan

Renowned Member
8/4/12
Will get in touch whit him about it, never pay attention, but just saw on his website! Thank you for the advice mate, i really appreciate! :)

It's always a pleasure to help an enthusiast,

even a good goldsmith can make in casting the case .

In the 1970s , many of the datejust , day date , president , were duplicated with cases remade in casting by goldsmiths ...... the beginning of replicas :cool: