• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The PAMily // La PAMilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Thank you. I am sure there are many members with impressive collections, don't understand why they don't post more often photos of their "treasure". All of us like to see how they are stored, what kind of straps they are attached to, etc.

I have to think about how to properly take a photo of all of them, it's challenging for sure with the big number. I have some display ideas as well but it will take time until I finalize it.
That's a problem. It's always a problem. I tend to keep them laid out in a drawer and they end up in two different locations. Or I should say multiple locations. It's a pain and a project to keep them organized.

Sometimes I'll spend 2 hours screwing around and all I have is a mess with 5 watches out and 18 straps and then it's like "damn. I have to organize these and put these back? Eff that."

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
No love for the 382/671/968 ? :)

I love the 671, bought one (ZF) and ended selling it to you because of the issues it had. I want a 671 XF V2 but it is sold out and hard to find. I’ve read that there should be a V3 coming but who knows when and if that is really gonna happen. The 382 is on my list but all the time another model comes in as a priority.

The 968 is still not released as rep.

Finally, I believe all 3 will be added to the collection sooner or later.

Reactions: Rufctr2

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Very impressive V. I think a big table would be nice, so we can have all the straps showing as well.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

To paraphrase Sheriff Brody...

3g0cwy.jpg

:lol:

jb3md

Renowned Member
11/8/19
My fledgling pamily - box was purchased from superspark - been trying to keep the number around 10 as I’m branching into some rolex as well...

zg343.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
jb3md nice collection!
That has to be one of the boxes made by Donerix. I had one as well but ended selling it.

At the same time building the PAMily, I have another 40+ pieces of several other brands. This hobby is an addiction. Trying to have a variety of brands, styles,..you know, I don’t have to explain myself with another fellow addict :D

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
You should see Hyjynx 's collection. He has them stored in massive display cases (4 if I remember correctly). If he just posted the pictures, you'd think you were in an AD, :D

Reactions: erick510

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
You should see Hyjynx 's collection. He has them stored in massive display cases (4 if I remember correctly). If he just posted the pictures, you'd think you were in an AD, :D

I have seen it, his DIY display cases are really nice. I’m not skilled enough to do it by myself nor do I know somebody that could do it upon request. I’ll figure out something..

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Found today one of the old Panerai catalogues with the “SPECIAL EDITIONS” 1997-2010

The PAM225 is a SE from the yr. 2005

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Six special watches when Panerai still knew how to make a real “SUBMERSIBLE”. The last release despite being interesting have lost the true PAM DNA :/

No Bronzo? it doesn’t get more “real SUBMERSIBLE”
than pam382 Bronzo.

dadog13

Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
No Bronzo? it doesn’t get more “real SUBMERSIBLE”
than pam382 Bronzo.

Post #143
I love the 671, bought one (ZF) and ended selling it to you because of the issues it had. I want a 671 XF V2 but it is sold out and hard to find. I’ve read that there should be a V3 coming but who knows when and if that is really gonna happen. The 382 is on my list but all the time another model comes in as a priority.

The 968 is still not released as rep.

Finally, I believe all 3 will be added to the collection sooner or later.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.