• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The PAMily // La PAMilia

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadog13

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
I always thought this thread was about The PAMily and not so much Your PAMily.

It’s about my Pamily or better to say it was about it.
At 1st I did not want to jump immediatley on some posts (maybe I should have - if you go back some posts you can see that one of the mods Mysterio jumped in asking someone not to post photos of their watches in here but it seems nobody cared too much to respect that). Basically the thread degenerated recently when members thought this to be a Panerai wristies thread, sales thread or chat thread (you could have for example send a PM to the guy posting his art work rather than writing a post in this thread if you already are interested in his work, want to buy or whatever you want to do).

Anyway, since this went into a different direction vs. the one I wanted, I will just let it die..

I am no longer posting here, no need for you to answer on my comment

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
;n8973829 said:
I always thought this thread was about The PAMily and not so much Your PAMily.

That´s what i thought too ...
To show and share the PAM spirit for all the PAM enthusiasts here in the forum!?

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Awww. I don't think anyone wanted to muscle in on your territory so to speak. I think people are just generally pretty friendly here and might want to feel more a part of the community and conversation.

It probably could have been resolved with a little comment that you'd appreciate no one contributing in any way so you could just post.

I remember when a mod suggested someone post somewhere else and there was a little discussion about how he enjoyed interacting in this thread. You could have mentioned then that you prefer a thread all to yourself.

I don't think... In my opinion anyway... just because other people post in this thread doesn't make it any less yours. Just because others are playing the game doesn't mean you don't own the ball.

You have a collection that needs to be appreciated by the masses, buddy. I hope you rethink things and continue posting.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
While I am saddened this thread met this tragic fate, I can't say I wasn't expecting this to happen. It was just a matter of time. Since I don't want someone else to hijack this thread, I am closing this thread out of respect. dadog13 in case you have a change of heart, let me know and I will re-open it.

THREAD CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.