• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

"The Official Planet Ocean Club"

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
48ed28eb6ceb01eb6e64fc23d776f5ab.jpg

I'm in. Gen everything except midcase and strap. 2500 movement is amazing winds like butter. Getting me through a pretty bad hangover today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdw1

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/16
Conus (Tennessee)

48ed28eb6ceb01eb6e64fc23d776f5ab.jpg

I'm in. Gen everything except midcase and strap. 2500 movement is amazing winds like butter. Getting me through a pretty bad hangover today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very pretty! I love this color combo (or lack there of.) black/silver at any rate :)

Sent from the RWI mobile app

lethalspectre

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/5/16
So you were saying!
Didn't mention the Rolex though.
Shoot me some picks!

I will have to!
It is gonna be another month or two until I move in and get all the smart home accessories but this is the tentative list so far:
1. 60 inch LG 4k TV (7700 model)
2. Phillips Hue color changing lights for different moods (movies vs games vs party)
3. Smart Thermostat to keep heat costs down, increase comfort, etc.
4. Home8 or similar home security system to protect all the shit I'm buying lol

As far as the blue TT Rolex, I'm looking at 1 from WBK

pdw1

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/16
Conus (Tennessee)

oh and your nutcracker avatar frightens me by the way haha

Haha!
It's from a pic of me with this guy (NutCracker from The Nutcracker Suite put on by The Nashville Ballet & The Nashville Symphony)
My fiancé took last Christmas.
He saw me doing a thumbs up and matched it. Haha!

Darklite69

Renowned Member
28/12/13
I printed out an updated signature banner for our club using [MENTION=105473]efthimis[/MENTION] awesome macro lume shot from this week.
What do u guys think?
Feel free to past it to your profile (as long as efthimis approves that is) :)
55df10b40d382f8fa8ce2e8707edd221.jpg

Nice. It's a really beautiful shot. Probably my favourite macro. Really captures the beauty of the watch.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Guys my macro photo is taken with a $3 add on clip lens and a galaxy S7! It is dead easy, if you have any phone from the last 2 years will be easy to nice macro, I have a 3000usd DSLR full frame sitting in shame when I am doing this macro shooting!!! Then it is all about light and perspective to add the extra "thing" into a shot

pdw1

I'm Pretty Popular
26/7/16
Conus (Tennessee)
Guys my macro photo is taken with a $3 add on clip lens and a galaxy S7! It is dead easy, if you have any phone from the last 2 years will be easy to nice macro, I have a 3000usd DSLR full frame sitting in shame when I am doing this macro shooting!!! Then it is all about light and perspective to add the extra "thing" into a shot

Wow! That's awesome man! Thanks for the info!
(And the photos!)