• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The last batch of VSF's watches,Contact me ASAP!!!Include NO DATE SUB 114060+NTTD!!!some PAM/OMEGA

shotkall3r

Horology Curious
13/1/22
Socal
Hi Lucy,
I sent 5 emails to you in the past week but no reply. My email is T*****7@hotmail

I am looking for the 126610 LN. Please check your mailbox for my email. Thank you!

Reactions: Bkhwkn

Bkhwkn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/12/21
Hi Lucy,
I sent 5 emails to you in the past week but no reply. My email is T*****7@hotmail

I am looking for the 126610 LN. Please check your mailbox for my email. Thank you!

I’m on my 3rd hahahahah

spaceman007

5/1/22
I ended up using geek time since she takes so long

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
I ended up using geek time since she takes so long

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Friend,real sorry for didn't reply you in time,
if you need anything still,friend,please resend me a new email with your nickname,
so I can search your email and know that's from you,then reply you at once,real sorry for it.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Lucy,

Friend,when I search your nickname or search 126610 LN,etc,keyword,all can't find your emails,
I send you a PM just now,so please tell me your email in your PM,I will search your email and reply you at once,
or can you resend me another new email,with your nickname in the email,
so I can find your email at once,then reply you,real sorry for the delay,
yes,I have 126610 LN still,I can give you and send to you soon,before the CNY holiday.

my email is [email protected]

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
A small update:

Friends,I am real very busy recently,because the CNY holiday is coming soon,I want to send more subs(and some other watches from VSF) out asap,

so everyday,I need spent more time stay in my watchsmith's office to clean dust,adjust the movement of these watches for you,
so I didn't have enough time to reply all emails in time recently indeed,so hope you can understand,

after I send you QC pics,if you feel ok with it,
for these orders,I will give them to my watchsmith to clean dust,adjust the movement first,then send out first,
so if you told me ok already,but I didn't reply you still,please don't worry,I will give you the tracking number of them asap,

if you have questions about the QC pics,but I didn't reply you in time,
please don't worry too,I will use this weekend to check and confirm for you,show you new pics of them,
after you confirm them,I will send them out for you asap also,

no matter what,I will try my best to send them out for you before the CNY holiday,

I think I can send out all 1~3 batches of subs(from the end of Nov to Dec) within this week,

from Monday,I will begin to send out the subs(other watches from VSF) of last batch,
so you can get your tracking number soon,don't worry,

now,I have 116610 LN,116610 LV,126610 LN,126610 LV,
NO TIME TO DIE still,

after order,I can show you QC pics of it within a day,and send it out about a week later,before the CNY holiday,

Regards
Lucy

shotkall3r

Horology Curious
13/1/22
Socal
Friend,when I search your nickname or search 126610 LN,etc,keyword,all can't find your emails,
I send you a PM just now,so please tell me your email in your PM,I will search your email and reply you at once,
or can you resend me another new email,with your nickname in the email,
so I can find your email at once,then reply you,real sorry for the delay,
yes,I have 126610 LN still,I can give you and send to you soon,before the CNY holiday.

Regards
Lucy

Lucy, I just sent you both PM and email. Please check again, also maybe check your spam folder? Still waiting for your reply.

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Hi Lucy.
I've emailed you a few times during the week and yet to hear back.
Could you check your email?
I'm just waiting on you to answer my QC questions in regards to the Omega Seamaster NTTD.
My email is b*******[email protected]

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Thanks for replying Lucy.
I've got your email.
I've sent you my name and address.
Hopefully it can be sent out before CNY.
Happy New Year.

tomhorn

11/8/08
Mine arrived yesterday. Shipping was 13 days door to door and was packaged so you would never have known it came from China. Well done Lucy, thanks!

Knackundback

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
28/6/20
Germany, NRW
Got may tracking number on 23 January and still no tracking update, anyone else got this „problem“?

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

tomhorn

11/8/08
Got may tracking number on 23 January and still no tracking update, anyone else got this „problem“?

I received my tracking number on 1/23 also (I'm in USA). China Post tracking doesn't really update and it wasn't until 2/2 before it cleared customs and showed up at the first US Postal Service delivery location. I received my package on 2/5. Was actually faster than most of the items I've had shipped from China. My guess is you might still be stuck in customs.

Shane73

8/5/20

Yep exactly the same 23rd Jan i got my tracking number but no movement yet, Others have been receiving so we might have got hit with the CNY.

Maxxum

Horology Curious
15/3/18
Yep exactly the same 23rd Jan i got my tracking number but no movement yet, Others have been receiving so we might have got hit with the CNY.

Same with my purchase. Got tracking number at 23rd Jan also.Tracking did not start. Report on different aftership websites: ----- "we did not recieve the parcel at the moment"-----

Klale0819

Looking Around
18/12/18
Wisconsin
Lucy, can I still
get a 114060 no date sub from VSF or is it too late. Let me know ASAP.....If it's too late I understand, but let me know and I will send you payment ASAP.