• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The last batch of VSF's watches,Contact me ASAP!!!Include NO DATE SUB 114060+NTTD!!!some PAM/OMEGA

Pinle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/2/17
Same with my purchase. Got tracking number at 23rd Jan also.Tracking did not start. Report on different aftership websites: ----- "we did not recieve the parcel at the moment"-----

Same here, guys. Let‘s wait for the CNY-parties to end…

Maxxum

Horology Curious
15/3/18
Same here, guys. Let‘s wait for the CNY-parties to end…

Seems, the CNY-festivals have finished.
Got a mail from Lucy with a new tracking number. This time it works. 2 watches are on the way.

Prince7125

Horology Curious
14/4/21
France
Lucia answered me Prince,

Oh,friend,caused by the CNY holiday,about 15 packages returned back to my post man later,which didn't send out successfully then,your package is one of them,
my post man resend it out for you already,the new tracking number is 9L2
so hope you can get it soon this time,I think this time it will be ok,

sorry for the inconvenience,and hope you can understand.

Regards
Lucy

Archer

MULTI ACCOUNT
18/3/21
Fuyuki-shi, 🇯🇵
When she wants to do business for her convenience, she sends long emails like spam, but if you ask her a few questions, she finds it annoying and prioritizes blind customers who pay in silence.
get a 114060 no date sub from VSF or is it too late.
I asked her about that a month ago, but she hasn't responded. In other words, it's too late.

Maybe she won't answer the question when the Olympics are over. It's like a :steel:

Reactions: Bkhwkn

shotkall3r

Horology Curious
13/1/22
Socal
Forgot to update my experience on here. I guess I got lucky in that I made the order and shipment before CNY. Here is my timeline:

19/1/22: Payment sent
20/1/22: QC received, but very poor quality pics. Asked for better QC
22/1/22: GL after new QC
23/1/22: Tracking provided
29/1/22: USPS received in system
4/2/22: Received

Received VSF 126610 wrapped in bubble. No tags, though I thought at least there would be tags similar to ones I saw in other TD posts. Guess Lucy sends it bare bones.
Watch looks great and very happy with my 1st Rep purchase. I got SN starting w/ 2R99 and clasp 1LQ.

Hang in there fellas!

Arttylux

27/9/15
Oh,friend,sorry for the delay,caused by the bad situation of the market(raids) and my family problem,I missed many emails from April to Nov indeed,
but I can work better like before now,so I can reply you in time from now,

I will search your emails and reply you at once now.

Regards
Lucy

I got an email from you and sent the pictures you askes for.
And since then silence…..
Please reply Lucy
Kind regards
Axel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane73

8/5/20
Bit late but Just an update my watch was one of the ones Lucy had returned due to CNY, She supplied me with a new tracking number on 12/02 and it arrived on 19/02. Well packed in a small box with plenty of packaging and the watch wrapped in bubble wrap. As for the watch itself the QC pictures didnt do it justice it looks and feels great, after I pointed out some issues with the first QC pics Lucy must have sourced a better one as the issues I had werent on the one i received. The winding of the watch feels solid and there's no issue with the rotor been noisey. So from start to finish it took about 7 weeks and CNY delayed some of that overall a good experience Lucy delivered exactly what i wanted.

Reactions: ugdcty

Jayk44

23/4/20
France
Hello,

i just ordered from Lucy a 126610 LV VSF. It took some days (5) to have QC Pics, but the communication was good :)
She send the watch today, let's see, i'll put some update later.

Jayk44

23/4/20
France
I've got no news about my package since more than 2 weeks. Hop i'll get my watch soon. Btw i don't have any information on my tracking so i don't know where the watch is ..

Jayk44

23/4/20
France
Hi guys, i don't have any information since 3 weeks from Lucy about my Package. Do any of you have any news from Lucy ?

thomgung

25/7/12
I am also not getting a reply from Lucy after she told told me she is sending the tracking information for 2 VSF watch I ordered. No reply from here since then. Has anything happen to her?

Jayk44

23/4/20
France
I am also not getting a reply from Lucy after she told told me she is sending the tracking information for 2 VSF watch I ordered. No reply from here since then. Has anything happen to her?

She reply to me with an email. Apparently it's due to covid..

thomgung

25/7/12
Yes, she has responded by email today. She was down with Covid Virus. It is fortunate she is able to get back to work earlier than expected.

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
No response here either. Lucy isn’t the best in responding to emails in any case but hope she is OK and I guess patience.
im sure she will reply in time.

type0010

Horology Curious
2/4/22
Got her email reply yesterday.
She is back after visiting her ancestor (tomb sweeping. Chinese tradition at this time of the month)
got from her the vsf starbuck rolex. she had sent me the pics.
i not the expert just by looking at the photos.
told her to proceed.

so now just waiting...