• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The last batch of VSF's watches,Contact me ASAP!!!Include NO DATE SUB 114060+NTTD!!!some PAM/OMEGA

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
Got my tracking number today - fingers crossed it leaves China before everything shuts for CNY in a few weeks time.

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
A small update:

at before,VSF said will send the last batch of watches out on Dec 30th or 31th,I can get all of them on the next day after they send watches out,
from Jan 1th to 3th,it's the New Year's Day holiday,so I think I have time then,so I posted I can send QC pics of them to my customers within Jan 1th to 3th,

just later,VSF said there are raids in those days,so they need wait a few days still,then can send all watches out,
so finally,I got all watches until the night of Jan 3th,on 4th and 5th,I have to go to the market to clean dust,adjust the movement for the subs which my customers confirmed ok to ship,
today I need go to the market to do these QC work again,so I can send about 15 subs out on Friday,

so just inform the customers who paid to me about VSF's watches,please don't worry,

if you ordered the previous batches of subs,most of them can get the tracking number within this week,

for the customers who paid for this last batch of watches,I will find time to take QC pics of this last batch of watches from tomorrow Friday,then send to you,
you can get your QC pics soon,

now,all watches are beside me already,so don't worry I can't get them for you now,

I sold most of subs out already after post this thread,but I have some of them in stock still,

so if you want one of them,please contact me asap,I can give you still,

I have all these subs still,

116610 LN,116610 LV,
126610 LN,126610 LV,
very very few of 114060 no date sub,

Omega NTTD.

if you send me emails now,you can get them with the best prices and my better QC service of them,

the most important thing is you don't need wait any more,I can send them out for you before the CNY holiday!

my email is [email protected]

please send me email about your order,don't send me PM.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Are the vsf omega NNTD sti available?
Could i also get your email please?

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Oh,friend,my email is [email protected]

yes,I have it in stock still,just real very few of it now,
so if you want one,please send me email at once,

after you order it,I can show you QC pics of it at once,then send it to you in next week,

just please tell me where are you from in your email,then it's ok.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Hi Lucy, Email sent for a 114060 VSF

Oh,friend,what's your email?
whether I missed it?

if so,you can send me another new email with your nickname,
I will search your nickname in my emails,then find your email and reply you at once,thank you.

Regards
Lucy

truetime168

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
18/5/13
Small updated:

I have took QC pics of all this last batch watches from VSF already,

for all customers who paid for this last batch watches from VSF before Jan 1th,
I had send QC pics to them already,

for all customers who paid to me after Jan 1th,I had send QC pics to most of them already too,
maybe a few customers who paid after Jan 1th haven't get my QC pics yet,
but please don't worry,I will send you QC pics within 1~2 days also,

now,I have all these subs still,

116610 LN,116610 LV,
126610 LN,126610 LV,
very very few of 114060 no date sub,

Omega NTTD,

no need wait any more,I took QC pics of all them already,
so after you order it,I can show you QC pics at once,then send it to you within a week after you confirm,

so will send out before the CNY holiday for sure,

just please contact me asap,

my email is [email protected]

Regards
Lucy

Reactions: P..DR..D

jhoti

28/2/21
QC confirmed 21/12 waiting for confirmation of postage and tracking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I CU2

21/10/21
My watch was only sent last week and QC received on 3/12 - you guys will probably get your watches shipped soon hopefully, Lucy seems to be super busy at the moment.

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
How long does it take for her to reply? I'm currently waiting for her to reply back to my QC questions and it's been almost a week.

I CU2

21/10/21
Yep, about 3 weeks for QC questions to be answered. She is super busy at the moment - think she's trying hard to get all the GL watches out before China shuts for a few weeks due to CNY in a week or so.

Bevo

Horology Curious
18/12/16
Ah ok. So it seems people come to Lucy for her QC and attention to detail?

Major cons will be long waits and communication?

Reactions: Bkhwkn