• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The first salmon dial 15202BC automatic watch from XF

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
kobe24 hey mate, i heard that XF is planning to release the salmon dial next week? Can you confirm?

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
I believe the 15202BC has been delayed again unfortunately. Waiting for further updates.

Tornado33

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/20
I believe the 15202BC has been delayed again unfortunately. Waiting for further updates.

Why do you think so? Have you heard something from TD? I've read from this forum that it it would be released around 1st of June/at the beginning of June. I have been waiting alot this release too :)

But yes some kind of update would be nice.

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
Why do you think so? Have you heard something from TD? I've read from this forum that it it would be released around 1st of June/at the beginning of June. I have been waiting alot this release too :)

But yes some kind of update would be nice.

Confirmed with Kobe.

Reactions: Tornado33

MAYHM

Known Member
Certified
22/3/16
Take a breath guys, better delayed than getting a orange dial lol

Absolutely. At least we can remain hopeful that XF is actually taking their time to correct the dial colour and hopefully this effort shows in the release. Either way, BC official release date is next week, pending no further delays or postponements.

Reactions: Tornado33

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Absolutely. At least we can remain hopeful that XF is actually taking their time to correct the dial colour and hopefully this effort shows in the release. Either way, BC official release date is next week, pending no further delays or postponements.

Exactly, and i guess they know this salmon version is awaited, if they fail to get the color right no one will buy it.

mayflower

Known Member
30/9/15
Any news on this? Have we seen pictures of what the actual date font and color will look like?

5up3rman

Renowned Member
4/12/10
Trusty just listed the 15202 salmon on his site, I wonder what news he is hearing. It still has the yellow-ish ‘bad dial’ as a promo pic. Must be a pre order but I wonder what he’s hearing as far as a release date: https://trustytime.shop/index.php?ma...ducts_id=21447

Hard to tell from the pics because of the lighting to be honest.

The gen dial actually isn't anything close to "salmon" color, the datewheel is however.

Last edited:

LebronXiJames

3/11/19
Texas 🤠
Patiently waiting to see some pictures of this new dial. I saw Trusty updated his image to say it’s not of the rep ;)

Last edited:

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
If they release the color we've seen lately xf is in a real danger lol