• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The first salmon dial 15202BC automatic watch from XF

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
Hopefully we get an update soon, I seriously am excited for this.
What do you guys think an xf 15202bc salmon dial with frosted gold finish on bracelet and case? With proper tools to achieve the finish not just glittery dust in its surface...?

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

hm11esh

4/9/18
Hi, I am new to rep. How can you know it is a modified Miyota or custom made movement A2121 as they stated ?

because it allows you to quick set the date just like the gen. a regular miyota will not allow you to do this.

Do some more reading on this watch if you havent yet. all the info is on this forum

Ulfred55

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/5/19
Hopefully we get an update soon, I seriously am excited for this.
What do you guys think an xf 15202bc salmon dial with frosted gold finish on bracelet and case? With proper tools to achieve the finish not just glittery dust in its surface...?

Definitely interested and will definitely buy if the quality is good. But gold has a tendency to fade, which will be a problem. Unless it can also easily be replated.

Reactions: Linezero3

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
Definitely interested and will definitely buy if the quality is good. But gold has a tendency to fade, which will be a problem. Unless it can also easily be replated.
Let's hope xf brings out both the platinum 15202ip and salmon 15202bc soon so we can do proper testing. I believe it will still work with stainless steel frosted effect.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
First if they can fix lume on the actual release this would be great, then the salmon dial is most welcome :D

Reactions: padorkous

hm11esh

4/9/18
First if they can fix lume on the actual release this would be great, then the salmon dial is most welcome :D
That's what I'm woatomg on before I buy the blue dial

Sent from my noob v9.5

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
While the prototype updates in the first few pages were amazingly close, we do hope the end result will be much much better.

Also kobe24 please keep all the lumes to bright white, because QC for the current 15202 xf are still coming as green ????. Unlike the original promotional post from jtime's white lume, these are the ones we want????

Linezero3

Known Member
4/12/16
While the prototype updates in the first few pages were amazingly close, we do hope the end result will be much much better.

Also kobe24 please keep all the lumes to bright white, because QC for the current 15202 xf are still coming as green ????. Unlike the original promotional post from jtime's white lume, these are the ones we want????

Ignore the question mark sign... Phone is getting weird

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
I need some retail therapy to distract me from coronavirus, can't wait for this to come out!