• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The dd 40 is here!

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Sorry bro I didn’t see the post until now. As the other have said that is definitely not a Noob. I hope you didn’t accept that! That date mag and font is horrible

GUYS ! I NEED HELP ! DD40 Experts please advise me, is this piece from Noob DD40 ? i had spent the whole night reading this thread, however i am still not able to rectify. Experts please help me to take a look thank you so much. Versaceboy54

2bp8at.jpg

15z5t3b.jpg

298j6a.jpg

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
What looks great! Accept it :)

Hi All,

Relatively new to the replica world and have recently bitten the bullet and gone with BP DayDate 40 from Andrew at Trusty Time.

I have gone with an Everose and Olive Dial model.

I have just received the QC pics and whilst they look good to me (other than the obvious font issue) I was hoping to get approval from more experienced eyes. Pics are below, any help would be appreciated:

xeriir.jpg

2q9krj9.jpg

10ru6v5.jpg

2rp2x08.jpg

vladimirbond

Horology Curious
18/3/18
What looks great! Accept it :)

Thanks for the feedback mate.

Do you not think the font looks a little too thick/bold even compared to most other BP models?

If possible can you post pictures of your own with "Wednesday" showing?

Thanks in advance

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Your not wrong. BP “updated” the font making it more bold compared to the earlier batches like mine and others on here and most tds just kept the original pics up.
If you ask me this was not necessary at all and instead should have focused on replicating the gen font instead.

Thanks for the feedback mate.

Do you not think the font looks a little too thick/bold even compared to most other BP models?

If possible can you post pictures of your own with "Wednesday" showing?

Thanks in advance

Kingrico

Horology Curious
28/3/18
Guys I’ve went through 20 pages on here and can’t find a few answers. I need the experts help please. I see everyone is ordering the plated BP over the Noob for the rose gold version, even if with the terrible font! Why is that? I know the BP is cheaper but is that the only reason? Also the noob has the 3D crown unlike the flat BP one I read. I need to buy one of these in the next few days which is why I’m asking. As far as the plated gold bracelet and the green dial goes, which one looks ,ore like the gen, the noob or BP? Thanks!

happydappy1231

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/6/18
Wouldn’t it be cool if they made these in solid gold, I’m sure there’s plenty of people who’d pay the premium, probably not enough though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SWI and arshia

Rocca

Horology Curious
24/1/19
Hi,

i recived my qc pictures today.
The watch is from BP.
I dont know but it looks to me that the cyclops is not aligned.

Can someone look over the picture and tell me if i‘m wrong ore not?

Thanks

https://imgur.com/a/q47lLlU

Last edited:

Rocca

Horology Curious
24/1/19
Hey. No the send me also pics from the clasp, bracelett ant the back of the watch. But only this from the front.

And i was wondering if the cyclops is aligned.

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
between noob and bp forthis dd 40, RG case , which is better?

Same is my case.

I'm absolutely in love with this watch DD40 RG bracelet and Brown dial.

I have doubts regarding which one to choose.

NOOB version: https://www.intime04.co/rollie/3788-...let-a3255.html. Here my doubt is regarding A3255, ¿is it reliable enough?

BP version: http://www.trustytime.club/index.php...ducts_id=15477. Here is Gold Swiss ETA 2836 which seems more reliable?

I need some advice regarding this.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day (date) :)

Last edited:

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
NYC
Sorry I’m the wrong person to ask when it comes to the rose gold. In the pics I’ve seen they look very similar so I’d just go off the other flaws that exist between BP and Noob like Day Wheel font. Which are you willing to live with then I’d choose that watch.
I hope that helps.

Man, if you are pulling the trigger on a Rose Gold, What's more accurate: NooB or BP?

Reactions: roadtofreedom

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
Sorry I’m the wrong person to ask when it comes to the rose gold. In the pics I’ve seen they look very similar so I’d just go off the other flaws that exist between BP and Noob like Day Wheel font. Which are you willing to live with then I’d choose that watch.
I hope that helps.

Thanks, I read almost the whole thread and is stunning. Congrats for your BP YG wrapped

Reactions: Versaceboy54

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
I hope that helps.

Regarding the different versions, I'm likely more interested on the BP version.

Noob sticks are pretty fat. And I have doubts on the Noob rose gold color

BP version, I'm not concerned about the day font.

But I'm still studying more differences

Reactions: Versaceboy54

roadtofreedom

Renowned Member
26/12/18
I have been contemplating that exact same model for a while, funny to see you had the same reservations as me. Share some pics when you have received it!

I founded a thread in RWG with many pics of that version. It's stunning, so I pulled the trigger.

Eager to have it on my wrist.

Reactions: Sivve

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
Regarding the different versions, I'm likely more interested on the BP version.

Noob sticks are pretty fat.

BP version, I'm not concerned about the day font.

are Noob sticks still pretty fat?
i think they should have fixed that issue by now!!!