• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Daily (Cigar) Report. What did you Smoke Last Night?

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
Los Statos Delux. Only issue looks like a tampon packaging with its paper wrapped self and the pattern. For a second I thought I left one in my wifes car.

Reactions: flashu

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
I love the Hoyo, but yes! Prices for sticks are insane now.
Apparently the producers have cut production and increased the prices! They make more money producing less in an overall production, overhead , shipping savings matrix vs a large scale production as seen in the past.
I’m getting out of this racket. It’s just too expensive.

Agree, especially Cubans prices are insane nowadays

Reactions: johnlogan

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
I finally got a digital hygrometer in my humidor and it reads a perfect 70%

Life is good!!

DonCorrelacion

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
5/8/24
100_3500.jpg
Ooh that’s nice!

Reactions: johnlogan

Kerbus

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
FL
I'll probably be smoking something not super remarkable,like a Fuente 8-5-8, but enjoyable since I age them

I'm still appreciating my hygrometer and I have new humidifiers It's probably good to replace them occasionally

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
I'll probably be smoking something not super remarkable,like a Fuente 8-5-8, but enjoyable since I age them

I'm still appreciating my hygrometer and I have new humidifiers It's probably good to replace them occasionally
If I lived in FL I would just store my cigars outside. Of course protect from bugs and gators !