• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Daily (Cigar) Report. What did you Smoke Last Night?

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
This was a few days ago, but I forgot to post it up. Oliva Serie G toro...very smooth, notes of nuts and wood, mild-med after a few month's aging in the humi. Love 'em.

c2771493.jpg

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Boys, where can I order some La Flor de Cano for my tasting pleasure? Just reading about them has prompted me to step out on the deck and have a smoke... :maty:

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
G,

Send me your info and will get a couple out to you.

On a second note while visiting my family in Arizona I had the pleasure of smoking:

- a Flor de Cano
- a Limited Edition Romeo & Julieta Short Churchill
- a Limited Edition Partagas Serie D. No. 5

Let's see some more postings inhee!!!

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
Don't worry Maty, the warmer weather is coming and with it I'll have some more contributions :D

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
I had a Epicure Especial on Easter while playing a round of disc golf.

I have to say, excellent all around smoke, glad I have one left (although from a different source/box).

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Smoked a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2 on my day off. Awesome smoke, a solid 85.

imgp4778.jpg

I love the nice oily texture of that wrapper.

tflgee

1/9/09
This was a few days ago, but I forgot to post it up. Oliva Serie G toro...very smooth, notes of nuts and wood, mild-med after a few month's aging in the humi. Love 'em.

I tried one of those on the golf course Friday. It goes real good with some Glenlivet Nadurra! A good smoke, good Scotch and a smoooth 74! Not a bad Friday.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Smoked a Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure #2 on my day off. Awesome smoke, a solid 85.

imgp4778.jpg

I love the nice oily texture of that wrapper.

I love the suppressed AR w/weapons light, folding front sight and... ACOG??

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
G30,

You almost got it right hehehe. Silenced 10.5 inch gas piston LWRC upper on a Noveske SBR lower, laser insted of light and just a cheap Barska scope. U have a very good eye :)

RobbyD,

That's a very nice choice my brother!!!

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Weather in Montana reached 55F, so I lit up one of my Diplomaticos and enjoyed it to the max:

imgp4781.jpg

and, the finished product:

imgp4786.jpg

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
Over this last weekend/4 day vacation I had....

(1) Cohiba Robusto (Shared with a family member)
(1) Partagas Serie D. No 4
(1) Partagas Serie P. No 2
(1) Ramon Allones regional, Asia Pacifico (Shared with a family member)
(1) Cohiba Siglo VI

Normally wouldn't share a cigar, but they couldn't handle them by theirselves.

All were excellent smokes. I will see if there are any pics when I sort through the vacation pics this weekend.

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Received a Priority package from Montana yesterday. I thought I would have a quick smoke as I attempted to work on my deck today.

b147b735374647756e8489cd32981c32b2af0ac678783df35f4dfd879855e2cf5g.jpg

La Flor De Cano; One word, "yummy". Floral and herbal, like strong tea. A streak of spice and a mild sweetness. Burned my lips on this one.

Thank you Maty. :D

RobbDizzle

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/10
mmmmm that sounds fantastic. G how do you like that cutter? Does the little lip actually give you some stability while you press it?

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Hey Robb, been missing you in the boobie thread bro'.

Love the Palio and yes I do believe the lip provides stability. Don't know what they use for the blade steel and maybe it's the angle of the blades but I think the cut is just "cleaner".

Had a Xikar for years (lost it). Probably will pick up another as I have a cool rayskin pouch to fit it. I do think the Palio is better overall though. You can find them at heartfeltindustries.com.

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
G30,

Glad it arrived and the taste was a success!!!

Dustin,

Welcome back !!!!

DaWatcher

29/3/11
Wow! First watches and now cigars! Awesome! I actually have a few vintage Davidoff from 1997. Will post Pics soon

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Wow! First watches and now cigars! Awesome! I actually have a few vintage Davidoff from 1997. Will post Pics soon

Da Watcher: Are you referring to Cuban Davidoffs? If so, I am willing to trade you or $$$ for one.
By the way, besides the cigars we have gun, cars, golf and fine liquer sections as well... :) Enjoy!!!!