• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The culture at rwi

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
my brain exploded figuring out the posts with pictures of posts that contain pictures of posts…

tom hardy inception GIF
I like posts with just pictures. All those posts with a bunch of words that you have to read require too much thinking and stuff.

raspan1123

Certified
1/2/17
I like posts with just pictures. All those posts with a bunch of words that you have to read require too much thinking and stuff.
yeah but his posts were screenshots of screenshots of posts
check the first page and tell me you don’t pass out trying to figure out who’s actually posting lol especially on a phone

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
WTF.... 4 pages on this topic??

This is a fake watch forum... and OP is still trying to win against online people in the forum?!

Is this really that important for OP to win in this environment?

@OP , wouldn't it be easier for you to just ignore, moveon or simply say F U and move one? You can't win online.

What a waste of time and space.

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
I find it quite ludicrous that someone who evidently hasn't yet grasped some common forum rules comes and talks about culture. I have experienced a welcoming culture here, even from alleged bullies. How? I was open-minded and ready to learn. I did my mistakes, apologized, used as much "please" and "thank you" as I'm used to do and everyone treated me in a very civilized way. I guess you get back what you give.
Which brings me to the "you don't know who I am" attitude ("I have influential friends", seriously? that's pathetic). That kind of attitude will never foster a good culture, even less a welcoming one.
I keep seeing this same, self-righteous, egocentric attitude again and again by the same kind of people who start whinging about alleged bullies when they are the first to barge in spitting in the plate they want to eat from.
What about, for once, try to look at things from the rest of the world's perspective and show a minimum of respect for the house you want to enter in?

Fiddo

Mythical
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
yeah but his posts were screenshots of screenshots of posts
check the first page and tell me you don’t pass out trying to figure out who’s actually posting lol especially on a phone
Whole thread has too many words and not enough pictures. Yeah...all those screenshots of screenshots. Just too much to think about. :D

Reactions: raspan1123

mbujo

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
24/11/22
Germany
I have experienced a welcoming culture here, even from alleged bullies. How? I was open-minded and ready to learn. I did my mistakes, apologized, used as much "please" and "thank you" as I'm used to do and everyone treated me in a very civilized way. I guess you get back what you give.
This.

I am still very new here and certainly have not had every kind of encounter in this forum, but comparatively with other forums I felt welcome here immediately. Already have contact with very helpful people and can always ask newbie questions without being pilloried. Everything is a question of respect and approach. Should I ever feel that someone is rude to me, then fuck it. It's just a space on the internet and an anonymous person who may have had a bad day or is just stupid. But thats not what I even see here in the screens that were sent. He seems to have meant well - in his way. I think it's great what the management and also the long-time users have built here. At this point a quick thank you from me!

Feefo

CEO, Vaselume (TM) Corporation
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Whole thread has too many words and not enough pictures. Yeah...all those screenshots of screenshots. Just too much to think about. :D
Mel Brooks Morons GIF

Just to lighten up, not directed at anybody. Just an old-fashioned, dimwitted laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D