• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The C+ SH3285 V2 vs the CF DD3285 V3 and their inserts comparison and discussion thread

mumu2022

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/21
i would say the c+ is not really that good if it is the latest version.
Cf v3 is the winner

Reactions: mmaggi

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
So I asked @CTime to confirm if the C+ pictures were from the latest version, because this specimen's insert colour looks exactly like the old one, and do not look like the updated C+ insert cooler that has been circulated in the internet the past 10 days

Reactions: JOSswag

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23
Since the newest C+ using SH3285 movement , so does it possible to put the DD3285 movement into the case?

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
So I asked @CTime to confirm if the C+ pictures were from the latest version, because this specimen's insert colour looks exactly like the old one, and do not look like the updated C+ insert cooler that has been circulated in the internet the past 10 days
Definitely not the latest one mate - I’m waiting on mine too:

Reactions: Tobel

JOSswag

Known Member
Certified
17/7/23
I really hope CTime can provide UV lights test on these 😂

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
Definitely not the latest one mate - I’m waiting on mine too:

Yes I agree. I notified @CTime accordingly; I got QC of a C+ equipped with previous version of the insert;

Let’s hope that C+ is not attempting to profit from the confusion and trying to liquidate their inventory of old stock insert with their latest release to unwary customers :mad:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: mcboom and JOSswag

Holy0ne

Known Member
27/6/21
As far as I can see, if Clean was able to do the serial number correctly in its latest version, I think it would have done a great job on GMT. (This is my own personal opinion) But I still don't think that C+ would have a huge advantage over Clean. The color looks very different from the last shared UV videos. Correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: big_polarbear