• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The best Vodka money can buy....

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
Remembered this thread, Russian Standard is now fully gone in UK. We can’t get hold of it anymore and as we are now drinking daily it’s costing too much having Belvedere all the time.

Tried Aldi fake GG but makes us feel rough

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
Just updating this thread, after months of no Russain Standard and only drinking Belvedere, Ciroc or GG.

I came across a shop that had a small bottle, sure enough the Russian tasted poor.

I’ll now say Belvedere is hands down the best, I don’t know what it is but it’s makes my rod and the wife into party animals

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
Zubrowka vodka (the one with the blade of buffalo grass in the bottle) from Poland. Real good stuff

MattSP

Known Member
8/1/22
UK
Zubrowka vodka (the one with the blade of buffalo grass in the bottle) from Poland. Real good stuff
This used to be my favourite vodka but in the UK, at least, they knocked it down from 41% abv to a watery 37.5 about a year or so ago. This, imho, has kicked all the guts out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: rolex4me

rolex4me

often nice, sometimes evil😜
Supporter
10/4/16
This used to be my favourite vodka but in the UK, at least, they knocked it down from 41% abv to a watery 37.5 about a year or so ago. This, imho, has kicked all the guts out of it.
ooooh,
, have to go to my basement later and see what percentage of alcohol we still have inside (but I don't know that it got waterier with us)

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
Nice vodka collection guys, we’ve drank most of ours and just topped up. Got loads of Belvedere, Grey Goose normal & Cherry Noire. All flavours of Ciroc, people keep gifting me AU of different flavours but I just don’t like it

We had loads of Cristal ahead but drank it all and can’t find any more that’s not over priced

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
Nar man…. I’m in UK don’t hear about them here
Chase is British, potato based vodka set up by the a same potato farmer that set up then exited Tyrell’s crisps.
Stoli is Latvian (supposedly) but actually Russian.

MattSP

Known Member
8/1/22
UK
No love for Stolichyana or Chase?
Stolley, straight up & from the freezer is a good bit of vodka. Personally not so keen on chase.
Black cow, another British distiller, made from milk curds is very good & often on special offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: acesgerrard