• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The best Vodka money can buy....

Omega_guy123

14/7/15
UK
No it's not Grey Goose or Ciroc or Beldeverde

Its Russian Standard -

I have had them all and thinks it's just as good as all the above but at £19 a litre that makes it way better value !!

Reactions: leonduchateau

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
I've often travelled in ex urss countries and the best vodka is every local one, especially if you can enjoy it with a pretty charming blonde girl..

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
100% without a doubt truth. There is no comparisson to Russian Standard. Everything else is pure hype.

Keep it in the freazer at all times. Warm vodka is like piss

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Hmm Me Like Vodka[emoji5]?
Bought these on my last trip
5bed1bc7e09c968e2a6a60bcfe9a2557.jpg

S???R?I?????

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Stoli is not bad on your left there. But the other two - meh, you can do much much better R

tireburnerturner

Known Member
17/4/15
Never had Russian Standard but have been sipping Kettle One and using Tito's in our moscow mules. Really like Kettle One.

Ubpfc

Renowned Member
2/5/14
United States
Tito's is a great vodka made in Texas. Definitely worth a try. I also love Svedka to sip on with ice, for anyone (my wife) who thinks straight vodka is too strong a taste; very smooth. Stoli is great and as has been said I've never had a bad Russian vodka. Don't fall for the advertising though with grey goose, it's just average imho.

GhostPilot

14/6/15
The best vodka I ever had and I've had A LOT. Is Tito's handmade vodka, put it in the freezer and you can enjoy it on the rocks no problem.

titos-handmade-vodka1.jpg

DrPuddington

Known Member
3/8/15
Holy shit.....never heard of that one mate.....looks like an interesting conversational piece as well.
drinking-41.GIF

Hahaha yeah, but the way they described it, it sounds like a feminine drink. Either way, would love to try one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
Hahaha yeah, but the way they described it, it sounds like a feminine drink. Either way, would love to try one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive seen it in the supermarket, definatly geared to women , but a cool concept none the less