• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Superocean 44 Special

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
Ernien, please see the link that I posted, with a special, there is 2 types of Gen bezel

It’s always hard to judge with those computer generated images but I checked Chrono24 and you’re right! There are both bezel styles for the DLC 44 Special, never realized, thanks for pointing that out.

2vuzyg1.jpg

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
It’s always hard to judge with those computer generated images but I checked Chrono24 and you’re right! There are both bezel styles for the DLC 44 Special, never realized, thanks for pointing that out.

2vuzyg1.jpg

This makes it interesting for gen owners...what if two gen owners happen to meet each wearing the different triangle version - they glance sideways and spot the difference and both think the other is a rep.????

Reactions: Katarsis

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Yes embarrasing situation.
At the showcase I saw the same of ours mounted in a logo rubber band.

But inside the store they showed me the pointed triangle, what was mounted with the ocean racer strap.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Could you tell me where please ?

Welcome to RWI cyrilp,
Here are some links to make you feel comfortable. Take your time and read and read. When you first join it is a bit overwhelming. You will be fine in a few weeks. The first to links will help you understand the process of buying a Rep watch. It is not Amazon. You will need patience.

Finding the Breitling Superocean 44 special will be easy if you put some effort into the process. Here is a photo of my 44 special by GF.
pYgZy.md.jpg
[/url]

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...y-v1-1-updated

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...s-answered-why

Don’t use Google to find our Trusted Dealer websites. You will get scammed by a fake site.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...ed-rep-dealers

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq/34902-forum-terms-abbreviations

Don’t look for Trusted Dealer websites via Google. Only go to TD’s here on RWI.

Intime’s Domain https://www.intime03.co/

Puretime’s domain www.Puretime.io

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Etron

28/7/16
CA
Can you guys give me an idea how to fix mine? Just got it from sales area and so bummed I can't wear it.
1. Movement doesn't hack. Seems crown pulls out a little too far (see pic).
Hacked to rough set the time when I opened the box but a few hours later trying to set it the seconds doesn't stop on date or time. Just winds.
2. Bezel screw at 35 is out too far and mangled. Can't screw it in or out.

Thinking best to just sell it as scrap metal & get one direct from TD. Agree?
thanks!!!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Who is the maker ? I was able to buy a Bezel for my Avenger II GMT from GF when I added the request to another GF watch order. I am not much help with the rest of the problems.

Madcap

Known Member
2/10/17
Most TD should be able to source another bezel and bezel screws from GF for you. Maybe contact a TD to enquire? MTZ is who i normally use for parts. The movement might need a watchsmith to look into it, there are a few that can be found on RWI

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
the eta clone is a good movement, but needs the hands of watchsmith.

Etron

28/7/16
CA
Thanks guys!
I'm not able to unscrew the bezel screw. Head is torn up, thus why it's not screwed in I guess.
And watchsmith, I was afraid of that. The cost of both means it's probably better to just sell it here on RWI for parts at a huge loss and order a new one.
So bummed it broke right after I bought it but I guess that's our hobby eh? :(
(anyone want this one? LOL)

Who is the maker ? I was able to buy a Bezel for my Avenger II GMT from GF when I added the request to another GF watch order. I am not much help with the rest of the problems.

Most TD should be able to source another bezel and bezel screws from GF for you. Maybe contact a TD to enquire? MTZ is who i normally use for parts. The movement might need a watchsmith to look into it, there are a few that can be found on RWI

Eagl3

Renowned Member
2/12/16
Thanks guys!
I'm not able to unscrew the bezel screw. Head is torn up, thus why it's not screwed in I guess.
And watchsmith, I was afraid of that. The cost of both means it's probably better to just sell it here on RWI for parts at a huge loss and order a new one.
So bummed it broke right after I bought it but I guess that's our hobby eh? :(
(anyone want this one? LOL)

Let me know when you post it for sale, I'd like to have a shot at resurrecting it if the price is right.

Reactions: Etron

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Does the factory still have the blue and black in stock?

Katarsis

I'm Pretty Popular
2/7/18
Kattegatt
I'm torn between the blue and the black steel.
I already own a diver with blue dial but I think I prefer the blue version. Ahh decisions.
which one do you prefer?