• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sonic Factory RM35-01 NTPT

Cliffutenn

Horology Curious
28/9/22
All of the ribs, two at each corner, etc., are painted silver, where the ZF ribs are ground like genuine.

ZF V4 has been released in red QTPT;

If I understand what you mean by ribs it appears that's just the picture. On some higher quality images it shows the silver portions with grinding lines on all of the silver pieces.

Stuart Pitt

Supporter
Certified
29/5/21
US
What images are you referring to?
The Sonic and BBR is painted including simulated grinding lines, with some overlapping or worse.

Last edited:

Public

Horology Curious
6/10/23
Something i noticed .. on the genuine 35-01 white bezel the marks are yellow .. but my rep from bbrf are white marks..i know for black bezel and red is white marks but not for the genuine white bezel

Public

Horology Curious
6/10/23
I asked everyone which factory makes the best rm 35-01 and 35-02.. and everyone told me bbrf beats zf , Sonic and T+ etc .. and now I have both the 35-01 (white bezel) and 35-02 (black bezel) from bbrf (bought 1 month ago) .. why did I not NOTICE this before 😤

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
I asked everyone which factory makes the best rm 35-01 and 35-02.. and everyone told me bbrf beats zf , Sonic and T+ etc .. and now I have both the 35-01 (white bezel) and 35-02 (black bezel) from bbrf (bought 1 month ago) .. why did I not NOTICE this before 😤
Mate I would tell you not worry about the color, the movement itself is a bigger tell than that, use it if you like it and don't worry.

Public

Horology Curious
6/10/23
The size is actually very closed to genuine .. but the color of those marks is a dead give away as it's only the black and red bezel that is supposed to be white and with the white bezel it should be yellow

In your opinion which factory makes the rm 35-01 white bezel best .. I want to buy a new one with correct yellow marks

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
The size is actually very closed to genuine .. but the color of those marks is a dead give away as it's only the black and red bezel that is supposed to be white and with the white bezel it should be yellow

In your opinion which factory makes the rm 35-01 white bezel best .. I want to buy a new one with correct yellow marks
I've had one, recently sold here on the forum, you can search for the thread, mine had custom abd NTPT Quartz case but no factory has correct tachy.

But as I said, main giveaway is the movement mate, I would enjoy yours as it is because it will never be gen like being an skeleton caliber.

Reactions: Autobús