• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some pics of Noob 126610LV Cermit

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Yes this a Rep Forum, we talking about Reps! We don't need to discuss small imperfections to death again and again. You can put 10 gen Subs in a row and you always find small differences, that's also fact.
Nothing is perfect.

Just my 2 cents.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

This topic is literally about Noob's model and then VSF was brought up. It is clearly logical to discuss the differences between the two and what is closer to gen and what is further to gen. This is, quite literally, the most appropriate time to discuss imperfections (a couple of which I don't consider small at all) -- not only that but putting ten subs in a row will not differ in lug shape. So allow me to politely disagree.

Reactions: StreetFighter

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
This topic is literally about Noob's model and then VSF was brought up. It is clearly logical to discuss the differences between the two and what is closer to gen and what is further to gen. This is, quite literally, the most appropriate time to discuss imperfections (a couple of which I don't consider small at all) -- not only that but putting ten subs in a row will not differ in lug shape. So allow me to politely disagree.
Blablabla.........

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Blablabla.........

This is unironically your best post in this thread.

Lol, you literally responded to this topic in the first page stating all of Noob's faults and how bad it is. Then when I respond questioning the issues on the VSF, all of a sudden I'm "repeating myself" and that "it's just a rep and that's all it is" and that "we don't need to talk about imperfections on this forum""Nothing is perfect" when YOU trashed the Noob and brought up VSF. You didn't hold that same energy to Noob now did you? Very hypocritical.

Cmon dude, your bias is showing.

Last edited:

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
I don't want to talk about your annoying Behaviour anymore.
It makes no sense.....
Peace out.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I don't want to talk about your annoying Behaviour anymore.
It makes no sense.....
Peace out.

Let me make it make sense buddy.

You wrote:

"Yes this a Rep Forum, we talking about Reps! We don't need to discuss small imperfections to death again and again. You can put 10 gen Subs in a row and you always find small differences, that's also fact. Nothing is perfect."

When your first two posts in this very topic is:

Looks not better than VSF, sorry! I can only say the VSF is far better than the Noob in real. Everything on the VSF is way better replicated.
The bracelet is better quality on VSF like everything else.
It feels premium against the Noob
Haptic, look and quality does not compare to Noob.

You don't see the contradiction? You chastise me for discussing imperfections on the VSF, when you ridiculed the Noob. You then brought up VSF afterward, which invites a discussion to compare the two. When comparing the two, people such as myself will discuss the imperfections on the VSF and what Noob does better. When you ridicule Noob and say how much better VSF is, it's ridiculously hypocritical to get upset at someone for discussing the flaws on the VSF and compare what Noob does better to gen. It's baffling you don't understand the hypocrisy. Don't get mad at people continuing the discussion that YOU started.

Last edited:

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
I havent seen one VSF that has SEL exactly like gen. The lugs are also off. Have you taken a look at the dial size? this is one lingering issue that have not been proven either way. you talked about the noob dial but not vsf. did the vsf dial look larger to you?

For crystal, multiple owners of both 116 and 126 say the crystal is the same. If that is the case then the crystal is definitely not close to gen. My 116 crystal is not as nicely AR coated as the 126 gen is. But maybe you handled the 126 and 116 and feel the crystal upgraded?

i will agree that the ceramic color on Noob and their paint on the insert leaves a lot to be desired. so it seems like the bracelet is correct, just the clasp is wrong in your follow-up post?

as we said before, they are always and in any case replicas, my opinion is personal and remains so, we are talking about a 126610 VSF that has a cost of 498 dollars against a gen that has a market value of 20 k dollars. one thing I can say with absolute certainty, I have had many reps and many franken, but I was extremely impressed by the very high quality of this VSF having personally been able to see its details compared to the gen. the noob is still a good rep but in my opinion very much distant from the VSF that from the Gen. said this, with their money everyone does what they think best, the important thing is to be happy with their purchase and have fun. regards

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
as we said before, they are always and in any case replicas, my opinion is personal and remains so, we are talking about a 126610 VSF that has a cost of 498 dollars against a gen that has a market value of 20 k dollars. one thing I can say with absolute certainty, I have had many reps and many franken, but I was extremely impressed by the very high quality of this VSF having personally been able to see its details compared to the gen. the noob is still a good rep but in my opinion very much distant from the VSF that from the Gen. said this, with their money everyone does what they think best, the important thing is to be happy with their purchase and have fun. regards

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

We can both agree there!

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I’d suggest the vsf is a super clone.

No rep watch out there has a perfect everything it’s impossible. But the vsf you can wear wothout mods or any glaringly obvious difference.

Let’s remember the TC 5 digit was regarded as a super rep and it didn’t even house a clone 3135,

from memory, it’s still was never 100% but was almost indistinguishable with Gen out the box, same as the VSF. Once you delve into the nitty gritty there’s gonna be differences always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany

No rep watch out there has a perfect everything it’s impossible. But the vsf you can wear wothout mods or any glaringly obvious difference.

Let’s remember the TC 5 digit was regarded as a super rep and it didn’t even house a clone 3135,

from memory, it’s still was never 100% but was almost indistinguishable with Gen out the box, same as the VSF. Once you delve into the nitty gritty there’s gonna be differences always.

Can't say it better.

Reactions: Clarkent

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19

I'm sorry but I will have to disagree. The lugs make it not a super clone. The lug shape is not accurate to gen and is a glaringly obvious difference to me. VSF is getting better with SELs but until they fix the lug taper it is absolutely no super clone with a different case shape. I remember you posted that inaccuracies aside it's a better watch for you compared to the 116610 and I definitely understand that. Judging it as a watch on its own merits it's a fantastic watch for the money! But to take it a step further and call it a super clone with obviously different lugs? No way IMO. Still a good rep though. I'd call the 116610 by VSF a super clone. Same for the TC watches. This is not that level. It could be in a year.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Update clasp dimensions:

Gen.. 18.83 mm

Noob 114060

VSF 116619LB

Noob 126610LV

VSF 126610LV

So VSF has same dimensions like gen.

Clasps aside, did both bracelets for Noob and VSF have the same dimensions?

Last edited:

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Ro13x

Thank you for the measurements. If I am seeing this correctly, Noob clasp isn't recycled from 116610 but they actually made it wider than gen, right?

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17

Agreed mate. You’re not sill waiting on it are you?!

I’m really looking forward to the 124060 - I’m going to have to free up some space in the watchbox though...

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Update clasp dimensions:

Gen.. 18.83 mm

Noob 114060

VSF 116619LB

Noob 126610LV

VSF 126610LV

So VSF has same dimensions like gen.

Awesome, Can't wait for my VSF 126610LV, it is frustrating to wait a long time for the delivery these days..

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I'm sorry but I will have to disagree. The lugs make it not a super clone. The lug shape is not accurate to gen and is a glaringly obvious difference to me. VSF is getting better with SELs but until they fix the lug taper it is absolutely no super clone with a different case shape. I remember you posted that inaccuracies aside it's a better watch for you compared to the 116610 and I definitely understand that. Judging it as a watch on its own merits it's a fantastic watch for the money! But to take it a step further and call it a super clone with obviously different lugs? No way IMO. Still a good rep though. I'd call the 116610 by VSF a super clone. Same for the TC watches. This is not that level. It could be in a year.

Well, as I said before I respect your opinion

How could you call a TC a super clone if it doesn’t house a clone of a gen movement, it’s not a clone at all.

The 116610 case there’s still things not 100% with Gen with it. It’s has more wokky shaped Rehaut for instance.

I think for every thing found wrong on the 126 we can find something for the 116.
Someone should shoot that point out and list the differences for both (non biased of course) I’d be interested to see if that’s the case.

I’d regard both as super clones they are whole clones of the genuine watches albeit with small differences.

Clones in a biological sense are never exact copies anyway. (Maybe I’m going off the point)

If a TC with minor differences in case bracelet xtal hands etc was a ‘super rep’ then these VSFs with thier Gen clone (spec/interchangeable with gen parts) movements are definitely super clones.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
Agreed mate. You’re not sill waiting on it are you?!

I’m really looking forward to the 124060 - I’m going to have to free up some space in the watchbox though...

Yep, still waiting on mine chap!

The 124060 will be straight in my collection too.

Yours still in the wrist a lot?

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
Idk who defines what "superclone" or "super rep" is but VSF 116610 is definitely not an exact clone of the gen. Neither is 126610LN or LV. From that pov, I would agree with stufuse

The SEL differences in VSF 126610 doesn't bother me personally but I can see why it would bother some. The difference is definitely there from Gen, especially the mid link.

At the end of the day, I feel that everyone is looking for reps with tolerable flaws.

What I cannot stand though is if a rep lacks the overall genuine watch feel and aura. Even if a rep factory perfectly replicates every single detail, if the overall look and feel looks like a cheap watch, then I would not personally call that a Superclone (well... Unless the gen looks like a cheap watch too lol)