• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some pics of Noob 126610LV Cermit

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
looks like Noob's insert color is slightly lighter green compared to VSF (I have no idea which is more accurate). Pearl casing shape and size look different as well.

VSF insert is the closest to Gen, had a chance to have hands on that one last week. My VSF is still in transit, would be able to give side by side pics when it reaches me..

Reactions: sukwonee

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Ro13x , do the lugs on the noob taper differently or are shaped differently than the VSF? or do they look identical to you in person?

You're asking us but you have both in hand... what is your opinion seeing them side by side in person? I assume they look the same to you then?

Not a fan of the thin dates on the Noob though, sheesh

Last edited:

Ro13x

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/19
Europe
I am not the best to compare these things!
The VSF feels better from the bracelet and I think the shape of the noob case looks more like gen!
As told I will compare dimensions in the next days and take some better pics in daylight.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I am not the best to compare these things!
The VSF feels better from the bracelet and I think the shape of the noob case looks more like gen!
As told I will compare dimensions in the next days and take some better pics in daylight.

I agree, I've been saying for a while the case and lug shape on Noob is better. The pictures you have shown looks like Noob has better/more tapered lugs. It's the main reason I did not go for VSF yet. But I was not sure if it was the angle of the photos. If you feel that way as well, it lends more credence to the idea that VSF inaccurately shaped the lugs.

Last edited:

Ro13x

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/19
Europe
I tend to do the following

VSF bracelet on Noob
Noob new Date overlay
Noob Swiss ETA
Noob new gen Crystal when available

I will try to fit the VSF bracelet on the noob as soon as find time.

Reactions: sukwonee

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
I tend to do the following

VSF bracelet on Noob
Noob new Date overlay
Noob Swiss ETA
Noob new gen Crystal when available

I will try to fit the VSF bracelet on the noob as soon as find time.

One question I still have for ya is does Noob one have the "gen" feel and quality as the VSF. Not actually talking about the way the materials feel to the touch but from overall looks.

My 116610LN VSF has a few little flaws here and there but it overall looks and appears like a genuine Rolex watch (hard to articulate this lol). I wonder if Noob has that same...oomph lol I would appreciate your input on this :)

PAMorROLEX

26/10/20
EU
Green Factory should be a better option than NOOB i believe. VSF has really cracked the rep game, I can't speak of 126610 as I still don't have it in my hand yet, when I handle the 116610 their attention to fine details are impeccable. For example:

1. Bezel Polishing
2. Dial Markers
3. Crystal
4. Insert
5. Movement
6. Bracelet and more

When i use my NOOB V11, it feels like a cheap DH Gate special despite being more expensive.

Reactions: mari115

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Green Factory should be a better option than NOOB i believe. VSF has really cracked the rep game, I can't speak of 126610 as I still don't have it in my hand yet, when I handle the 116610 their attention to fine details are impeccable. For example:

1. Bezel Polishing
2. Dial Markers
3. Crystal
4. Insert
5. Movement
6. Bracelet and more

When i use my NOOB V11, it feels like a cheap DH Gate special despite being more expensive.

I agree that the VSF feel for the 116610 is fantastic and I love mine. I'm sure there is a similar feel for the 126610 but I do think they rushed the release to corner the market. They're still working on the Pepsi for example and that won't be out for 6 months minimum while they released the 126610 in literally four months from gen release. This caused their 126610, while probably feeling premium, inaccurate in the SEL (which has gotten considerably better in later batches but still not perfect) and lug shape. Jury is still out on the dial size as well.

Last edited:

Ro13x

Renowned Member
Gold Patron
Certified
10/11/19
Europe
No thats not my feel!
I find that VSF is a little bit hyped at the moment.
At the moment I have 18 reps here and the VSFs are not only the best.

Reactions: Duckber

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Noob is on top and on the left sideß

i have owned both Noob and VSF. noob is not a 1: 1 watch. the classic glass of the sub 116610 and the classic date 3135 glued on the 2824 can be installed. noob also has the wrong clasp and bracelet measurements. nice to see the noob but vsf is a perfect superclone already with its stock parts.

Pic of mu vsf

a5e30308f22f804fca87fc7dee742dc1.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: rcom440 and stufuse

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Maybe Jayalvin777 can tell me how my claims are not verifiable :D

Thank you Ro13x , a very much appreciated comparison

to Clark Kent , the VSF is far from a superclone, for reasons already described earlier. SEL, Lugs, AR coating, dial size are all inaccurate. A good rep for sure, but not a perfect superclone. Also, can you explain how the bracelet shape is off on the Noob?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tete

taghe

Horology Curious
3/12/20
is there any noticeable difference on the hands, polishing /shape/ lume quality etc...btw VSF and noob?

Clarkent

SuperfranKent®️
Gold Patron
Certified
12/9/19
Smallville
Maybe Jayalvin777 can tell me how my claims are not verifiable :D

Thank you Ro13x , a very much appreciated comparison

to Clark Kent , the VSF is far from a superclone, for reasons already described earlier. SEL, Lugs, AR coating, dial size are all inaccurate. A good rep for sure, but not a perfect superclone. Also, can you explain how the bracelet shape is off on the Noob?

the VSF bracelet fits perfectly into the gen case and has the sel perfectly identical to the gen.

the VSF glass has the same identical measurements as the gen glass (glass code 126610: 25-7017-1)
the green ceramic has the same size as the gen ceramic and the same identical color, the DW font is identical to the DW 3235 gen of 126610, the power reserve is really 72 hours, black hole and anti-glare are 95% close to the gen, the bezel is the same size as the gen.

now let's move on to the Noob: ceramic with wrong green and very bad paint like the noob v11, movement 2824 and not 3235 clone, DW completely wrong, size of the bezel ok but size of the ceramic wrong (the ceramic of the 116610 LV is mounted) nice dial but I think wrong diameter. wrong glass, mount the crystal of 116610 LV.
cute sel, exact measure 21 to sel but wrong to clasp ( clasp of 116610 ) I have studied the two models well and I can say that vsf takes almost all the gen parts of 126610 while noob maybe not even one.

practically noob took a case of 116610 and modified the lugs while vsf created a new case

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
the VSF bracelet fits perfectly into the gen case and has the sel perfectly identical to the gen.

the VSF glass has the same identical measurements as the gen glass (glass code 126610: 25-7017-1)
the green ceramic has the same size as the gen ceramic and the same identical color, the DW font is identical to the DW 3235 gen of 126610, the power reserve is really 72 hours, black hole and anti-glare are 95% close to the gen, the bezel is the same size as the gen.

now let's move on to the Noob: ceramic with wrong green and very bad paint like the noob v11, movement 2824 and not 3235 clone, DW completely wrong, size of the bezel ok but size of the ceramic wrong (the ceramic of the 116610 LV is mounted) nice dial but I think wrong diameter. wrong glass, mount the crystal of 116610 LV.
cute sel, exact measure 21 to sel but wrong to clasp ( clasp of 116610 ) I have studied the two models well and I can say that vsf takes almost all the gen parts of 126610 while noob maybe not even one.

practically noob took a case of 116610 and modified the lugs while vsf created a new case

I havent seen one VSF that has SEL exactly like gen. The lugs are also off. Have you taken a look at the dial size? this is one lingering issue that have not been proven either way. you talked about the noob dial but not vsf. did the vsf dial look larger to you?

For crystal, multiple owners of both 116 and 126 say the crystal is the same. If that is the case then the crystal is definitely not close to gen. My 116 crystal is not as nicely AR coated as the 126 gen is. But maybe you handled the 126 and 116 and feel the crystal upgraded?

i will agree that the ceramic color on Noob and their paint on the insert leaves a lot to be desired. so it seems like the bracelet is correct, just the clasp is wrong in your follow-up post?

Last edited:

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
I havent seen one VSF that has SEL exactly like gen. The lugs are also off. Have you taken a look at the dial size?

For crystal, multiple owners of both 116 and 126 say the crystal is the same. If that is the case then the crystal is definitely not close to gen. My 116 crystal is not as nicely AR coated as the 126 gen is.
So what do you want hear now? Clark Kent seems to have access to a gen 126610. He compared the VSF Parts with gen and now you are claiming the same bullshit as in the other thread.
U told that you don't have the VSF.
As I told before you can't compare just from Pics.
Take a pill and don't waste our time again and again.

Peace out.

Gesendet von meinem Mi MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So what do you want hear now? Clark Kent seems to have access to a gen 126610. He compared the VSF Parts with gen and now you are claiming the same bullshit as in the other thread.
U told that you don't have the VSF.
As I told before you can't compare just from Pics.
Take a pill and don't waste our time again and again.

Peace out.

Calm down pal, I was right on many things before, that have been verified to be true. You yourself I was right in certain aspects so relax a little and let people objectively inquire what's accurate and not accurate.

He did not say he compared anything to gen, just to each other. If he has a gen I'd love to hear more about it.

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Calm down pal, I was right on many things before, that have been verified to be true. You yourself I was right in certain aspects so relax a little and let people objectively inquire what's accurate and not accurate.

He did not say he compared anything to gen, just to each other. If he has a gen I'd love to hear more about it.
You talking like a prayer wheel again and again..
Go buy a VSF 126610 and make your own opinion.
I'm really tired to read in every thread the same about this watch.
It's a fantastic watch as I told before, but it's a Rep that's it.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
You talking like a prayer wheel again and again..
Go buy a VSF 126610 and make your own opinion.
I'm really tired to read in every thread the same about this watch.

Buddy, this entire website is about posting what the tells are about reps and what can be improved on. Let me say it again: the VSF is a nice quality rep, that can be improved on. No one is calling it shit. I don't need to purchase the rep to see the obvious faults it has especially when rep owners are stating what I'm stating.

Amazing, you're stating what I'm stating yet are channeling some hostility towards me when we're on the same page!

Last edited:
Reactions: StreetFighter

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
Yes this a Rep Forum, we talking about Reps! We don't need to discuss small imperfections to death again and again. You can put 10 gen Subs in a row and you always find small differences, that's also fact.
Nothing is perfect.

Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Cloney and Clarkent