• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Social status and purchase Replica

thename20

Horology Curious
29/2/24
In office, all gen and low key model reps. Outside, whatever but then I dont buy reps of pp, ap, etc. I mostly buy Rolex and Cartier because I genuinely hate them lol

bellepoxy

Known Member
4/3/24
The secret is to have 20+ to choose from.
That's right, any other psychosocial digression is false, exhibitionism, or mythomania. on the other hand this is the RWI forum not the SuperGENForum. Who do you think writes on it? ;)

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
I wear and buy what I like. Personally I love my vintage Tudors and collect the heck out of them, but i also like to try before I consider buying Gen or to just plain see how something is.

As always, go with what sparks your interest.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
The secret is to have 20+ to choose from.

:ROFLMAO:

I currently have 20 watches, 2 yet to arrive, target is 40 maybe 45 to fill my display cabinet, and after that it will get really interesting, mods, improvements etc ;)

My Minx has a ladies Datejust 26mm and an AP RO in lady size, and little does she know she is getting a ladies Pearlmaster Diamond Dial and Bezel etc for her Birthday, (which this year is also our Wedding Blessing day) as we got married on my Birthday 2 years ago last month.

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Come affrontare la vita con semplicità... bravissimo ;)

Your quote of my post is not exactly translated in Italian, but when I'm out with family and friends I don't put up with drunken bolshy morons behaving like twats because I spent way too many years throwing the wankers out of Night Clubs when I ran the doors :ROFLMAO:

Now, a nice guy asking questions and I'll yak to him for ages about watches and tell him whether it is a Gen or a Rep (y)

Reactions: Psico

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
All TD’s sell in $USD so I buy whatever Rep I can afford based on the exchange rate for $AUD which is shit at the moment.
A fake watch is meant to fool the onlooker, just don’t let it fool you and buy what you like.

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
You're thinking about it too much. If you want to protect get one just don't wear it at work. You can wear stuff at home you can wear stuff to Walmart you can wear stuff any place it doesn't have to be with work or around people that are going to call you out on it. People always want to wear them they work LOL