• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Snoopy Moonswatch?

pecupecu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/19
$25 USD DHgate rep. Overall it’s good and I can’t justify paying for the real thing.

the real model is pure white. very uniform

how's the rep in normal situation, under different light temperatures? I know that there is a difference in the white of the case (white-ish), the dial (yellow_ish) and the snoopy subdial (blue-ish)

is it noticeable in real life?

Yacht-Monster

The entertainer previously known as Roughwatch
Supporter
Certified
7/6/21
The Eternal Winter
the real model is pure white. very uniform

how's the rep in normal situation, under different light temperatures? I know that there is a difference in the white of the case (white-ish), the dial (yellow_ish) and the snoopy subdial (blue-ish)

is it noticeable in real life?
Stays white but the snoopy part is a little bluish but only if you look for a while. I’ve got nothing but good comments even from non watch folks as the white really pops.

Reactions: Karbon74

tiresmoke

8/4/06
I ended up snagging a gen white Snoopy last week. Comparing it to the reps, I have to say that the biggest tell from a distance has to be the colors. Even the white of the case is different on the gen than the reps. There are similar problems with the shades of white on the dial, but these are less noticeable unless it's side by side.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
I ended up snagging a gen white Snoopy last week. Comparing it to the reps, I have to say that the biggest tell from a distance has to be the colors. Even the white of the case is different on the gen than the reps. There are similar problems with the shades of white on the dial, but these are less noticeable unless it's side by side.
can you show a side by side photo?

I think gen or rep , these watches still look like plastic toys.

pecupecu

28/2/19
thats pretty obvious, for me, since the beginning. the gen has a "pure white" feeling, while the rep is a mess of shades

I get the impression that the rep has a thick printing, while the gen is far more refined

it would be awesome if you could post some side-by-side pics

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh

Here are two reps.
White background under low light
Black background under indirect warm LED yellow light
The one on the right has slightly better print

Both have baby blue « moonphase »
I couldn’t find the seller that you guys mentioned anymore. Which seller for the right one?

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
I can’t do it now, but under natural light, the dial and bezel and case have the same white hue. Even the blue is barely visible

Those were great buy, even the left one.
The left one will make a good « white dial speed » with a black bezel metal case

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
@Cheesegrater
Whatever you do, never buy the cheapest one

I have seen some vendors listing the white. Their pictures are from gen. So don’t trust them.

Up to 33€ is a fair price. i have seen some listed at 45€ and some under 20€. Never ever buy the latter. They are shit.

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
@Cheesegrater
Whatever you do, never buy the cheapest one

I have seen some vendors listing the white. Their pictures are from gen. So don’t trust them.

Up to 33€ is a fair price. i have seen some listed at 45€ and some under 20€. Never ever buy the latter. They are shit.
I won't. $20-$25 for me.
I saw some $45 ones and those are form chums .

it's just a little hard to figure out which sellers to buy from since they are stole the stock photos.

Reactions: Karbon74

pecupecu

28/2/19
So, it looks like there is a V2 available

Maybe a better subdial and better printing

V2 on the left. V1 on the right

No confirmation. Just sharing information circulating

pecupecu

28/2/19
Those pictures show really well how bad the v1 looks. The lack of uniformity in the whites scream "bad quality fake"

The case is neutral white
The subdial is blueish white
The dial and the strap are yellowish white

The most important feature of this moonswatch is how pure white, uniform and clean it is

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

DesertAdventures

16/9/17
Do any of these new ones have uv writing on the dial? Anyone got a nice Uv light to show it? I’m still trying to get clear answers from some sellers.