• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Snoopy Moonswatch?

qjai89

Getting To Know The Place
28/1/24
Ugh I just received the black snoopy from watch77. There's no lume or anything on mine n quality seems subpar.

• Sad
Reactions: Karbon74

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Did you buy the highest priced one?
Because he lists two lines but is not very clear about it

The lower cost one is crap

DesertAdventures

16/9/17
Pricing on the gate on all of these seems really out of whack. Did something happen while I’ve been gone for a few months to drive up all prices?

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
Just received mine from watches 77 and I’m blown away by the quality £21.34

KvBv9L.jpeg

KvB7MR.jpeg

KvBuKQ.jpeg

KvBND8.jpeg

KvBRqK.jpeg

Last edited:

pecupecu

28/2/19
Just received mine from watches 77 and I’m blown away by the quality £21.34

KvBv9L.jpeg

KvB7MR.jpeg

KvBuKQ.jpeg

KvBND8.jpeg

KvBRqK.jpeg
Awesome! Thats clearly the best version. The whites are pretty uniform and the printing is better (fine lines)

Now, the problem is, how the heck do we trust the seller? 🤣

Reactions: qjai89

jj69

Renowned Member
1/12/06
Ok. I just ordered the white Snoopy from watches_77 for around $28 with box. Hope I got the right one???

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Reactions: Cheesegrater

pecupecu

28/2/19
Guys, if you want that… move fast
w77 sells the good ones

SHARE FOR REWARDS Hurry! Use My Link Now To Get Up To $20. Enjoy Great Products On DHgate! https://m.dhgate.com/product/bioceramic-planet-withe-moon-watches-full/974361253.html?invitationCode=8a2aa52559964d7ea0d0c25499882e07|-|974361253
I would actually say "go slow and wait"

Just like the other moonswatches, the first batch is pretty bad. And now we are getting a better version. In that transition period, he probably has both, so you will never know wich one you'll get

once the first batch is over, its safer to buy

Reactions: xanadux

Simon Riley

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/4/24
Has anyone bought from Aliexpress? assuming DHgate and Aliexpress sellers both source from the same factories?

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I got the dhgate $25 watch, and for shits and giggles I walked into a Swatch boutique and asked if they had a white snoopy. Initially the sales girl said no, then the older sales lady said, "Well, we're being selective on who can purchase" 😳so, I guess I was selected 🤣 not gonna resell at a markup 🙄
I actually wanted to do a side by side comparison (Like my Tudor BBB one😁)
Here's some side by side pictures... Most notable, the dial print is not as bold on the gen, the rep has a ticking 6 o'clock subdial and the seconds sweep won't hold on the 12:00.the white is more matte on the gen case....

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I got the dhgate $25 watch, and for shits and giggles I walked into a Swatch boutique and asked if they had a white snoopy. Initially the sales girl said no, then the older sales lady said, "Well, we're being selective on who can purchase" 😳so, I guess I was selected 🤣 not gonna resell at a markup 🙄
I actually wanted to do a side by side comparison (Like my Tudor BBB one😁)
Here's some side by side pictures... Most notable, the dial print is not as bold on the gen, the rep has a ticking 6 o'clock subdial and the seconds sweep won't hold on the 12:00.the white is more matte on the gen case....
I'll probably list the gen on here and sell it for exactly what I paid for it, if anyone is interested in collecting.

Reactions: Oxfordgreen1

DesertAdventures

16/9/17
Ok glad the white and black were available on sale prices. Just ordered another few armfuls of these things. Now they go and launch three new models I have to wait months for arrgh

• Haha

DesertAdventures

16/9/17
I'll probably list the gen on here and sell it for exactly what I paid for it, if anyone is interested in collecting.
You get it in Miami? I’ve never had a problem with them, they even saved a few for my wife when she would call them trying to get me Christmas presents when these things were still rare.