• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SHUMACHER 44MM ANGUS REP VS GEN pictorial reviews thread, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ;)

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
I have a 6.25 wrist, love wearing my 44mm ROOs, and will be adding this to the collection as well.
I am hessitating on this one though i have a slightly larger wrist wize(6.9) inch because i doubt i could pull it off on my wrist without looking too huge :eek:

flyboy744

Horology Curious
16/9/13
I have a 6.25 wrist, love wearing my 44mm ROOs, and will be adding this to the collection as well.

Did you customise a strap for the 44 mm or the rep strap that comes with it is able to fit your 6.25"?

I have the same wrist size as you too and has been considering this watch for a long time....

Cheers!

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Now I'm on the fence whether to get this or the PAM438. The Schumi is kind of one of the Bronzos of the AP world. :)

Apcheng

17/8/14
Though I admit that the schumi is an amazing watch. It is a little too much for my taste. Count that in with the fact that I live in Asia it just screams for too much attention.

I like the 438's stealthy matte black ceramic look.

I already have the Bee and the Diver V7. I now have it down to 3 watches for my final piece of the year. Hublot SS Evo or AP Panda 44mm or Pam 438. Such a hard decision to make!!

mysterio

Mythical Poster
Advisor
19/8/08
Though I admit that the schumi is an amazing watch. It is a little too much for my taste. Count that in with the fact that I live in Asia it just screams for too much attention.

I like the 438's stealthy matte black ceramic look.

I already have the Bee and the Diver V7. I now have it down to 3 watches for my final piece of the year. Hublot SS Evo or AP Panda 44mm or Pam 438. Such a hard decision to make!!

I see. I have about 15 reps as of the moment and more than 75% of them are PAMs. I guess that makes it a bit easier for me to consider a non-PAM.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Lol guess you're getting both then?! Saw you heavily interested in the Pam!

Yes as soon as my boy Ken confirms that the factory is changing the case back lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apcheng

17/8/14
Yes as soon as my boy Ken confirms that the factory is changing the case back lol

Saw someone mentioning that it's been confirmed that it is fixed!

Sorry for the thread hijack! Let's get back on topic! Hope ya'll enjoy your schumi! Can't wait to see them wristies!!

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
Saw someone mentioning that it's been confirmed that it is fixed!

Sorry for the thread hijack! Let's get back on topic! Hope ya'll enjoy your schumi! Can't wait to see them wristies!!

Yes I know, but until I get a better confirmation I will wait lol yes back to Schumi I believe it's coming next week on the 3rd or 5th...

DreambreaX

Renowned Member
26/11/12
yes the ring at subdial are fatter on the rep. and dw rings on the crystal are fatter too.