• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SHUMACHER 44MM ANGUS REP VS GEN pictorial reviews thread, PLEASE CONTRIBUTE ;)

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
Hilarious how angus is giving away a free XS strap for pre order. Whoever needs an XS strap is not gonna be able to pull off this monster without looking like he/she is wearing a clock on his wrist

Lol me and my 6.25 are sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PecMan

4/5/09
i think i will wait for pink gold . imo it looks better than the grey one

TheDonSL

28/12/13
They seem off to me. But the date font is even more the problem.

I think it's pretty close though, a really amazing V1... I am def looking forward to getting this...

TheDonSL

28/12/13
The font is too thick, but is is a great first effort.

This blows away almost all other 44 ROOs except for the forged carbon in my opinion...

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
"NAgus" pic ? :lolcina: What's that?

look by now , everybody knows on this forum that you are a psychopath, I hope soon they will ban you from here as they did on repgeek.

:daffy: Why you constantly offend me? It's pure harassment. You always have annoying comments. I didn't say anything bad about you, I kept my opine bout you for myself. :p

IF I see one more single BS post from either of you two children I will give both of you a holiday! Both of you grow up, I have better things to do than adjudicate a fight between you two, understand?

ANY MORE AND YOU WILL BOTH BE OUT THE DOOR!

Doc0005

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/11/13
IF I see one more single BS post from either of you two children I will give both of you a holiday! Both of you grow up, I have better things to do than adjudicate a fight between you two, understand?

ANY MORE AND YOU WILL BOTH BE OUT THE DOOR!

Sorry! I'm the wittness and the Fire007 is attacker! He piss Me Off Than Report me.
I didn't get why harrested should be banned?

Sent from my iPhone 6G using Tapatalk

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
This blows away almost all other 44 ROOs except for the forged carbon in my opinion...

Is it fair to rope it in with them though? The models are completely different. In terms of accuracy I would agree but the other 44s are also extremely well done. Speaking of which, I find the platinum and gold versions of the schumi breathtaking. Does anyone know if there are any plans to produce those models? Goddam they would be heavy though. So much want.

yentob

22/7/12
Is it fair to rope it in with them though? The models are completely different. In terms of accuracy I would agree but the other 44s are also extremely well done. Speaking of which, I find the platinum and gold versions of the schumi breathtaking. Does anyone know if there are any plans to produce those models? Goddam they would be heavy though. So much want.

Agree, these should not be compared to the regular 44s. The Shumi is unique and something very very special.

Was also wondering regarding the platinum and gold versions, hope at the very least the gold is released soon, anyone have any inside info? was hoping gold would come out at the same time, would have ordered both!

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Agree, these should not be compared to the regular 44s. The Shumi is unique and something very very special.

Was also wondering regarding the platinum and gold versions, hope at the very least the gold is released soon, anyone have any inside info? was hoping gold would come out at the same time, would have ordered both!

I haven't heard anything concrete about the gold but I too would buy it in a heartbeat. I don't imagine it would be hard to produce as it has only a few differences. We can hope!