• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

Get2thechopper

Known Member
19/9/18
Hello all sorry for my late Reply, I am on my secondary account and it is me who got scammed on the TC, First of all I apologise for all the confusion I Have Caused, I don’t know where to start, it’s definitely a lesson I’ve learned, I am sorry to rushed to a Facebook Sale instead of going through a M2M, it was a heat of the moment thing as I Have always wanted an TC and I rushed into the watch without even thinking I looked at TC’s before sale and it never even clicked that it weren’t until a member shown me, now that was the biggest disappointment I’ve had and I felt embarrassed too, I have now got the challenge to try and offload this now, however in my heart I just can’t sell this watch as I don’t know what’s been done to it, I have spoken to the seller and he has remained in contact, it really is strange as he wants to make the situation right, he swears he bought the Watch off TC with a rehault on it, also he has not got the funds to give me refund so has offered me another watch to soften the blow I have faced. I thought I’d give you all an update.

Also I Am Grateful for the members on this forum for helping me out, because at the end of the day I trusted the seller too much and believed everything. And thanks to KJ2020 I would of found out before it was too late.

Thanks,

Martin

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Back to our Regularly scheduled Program

IMG_5141932bbf61a1b581be.jpg

TC 16610 LN V7X

Nobody should buy a TC without talking to Thrasher first, haha!

What a collection bro, quite an accomplishment.

Reactions: Thrasher

Seefeld

Proud supporter
Supporter
Certified
22/10/18
Is that a clark’s or JF insert?

This is a JF insert fitted on a TC bezel, all the rest is TC except bracelet (JF), clasp (gen), crystal (gen with LEC), movement (swiss eta) and crown (gen).

chuynh1109

22/8/18
PIcked up another TCv7x a couple weeks ago, just sourced a Gen 93250.. Sending the bracelet out to Rolliworks for some work, and then i'll get some pictures posted!