• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your TC Subs...

r.keane

5/4/15
London, UK
30b2ee6edaae5491a6e93c974d3cc600.jpg

Franken V6 I owned a few years ago but sadly had to sell.

On the look out for a V6/V7x if anyone is thinking of parting with their beloved TC in EU/UK please get in touch....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: C Master

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
noob mariner incoming....

jk. it's tc.

Last edited:

surfski64

Horology Curious
14/1/13
Stockholm, Sweden
My preciuos TC 16610 LV Sub Type I from 2013 with gen insert.

I love my TC sub, but at the same time I think it is way to small for my rather large wrist - and therefore it is mostly resting in a box.

I have only used it at special occations during the years, but it is so well built and it runs really great that when I wear it it feels great and kind of special anyway.

Lately I have bern thinking about trading it it maybe sell it I get my hands on I would a franken 44mm DeepSea instead.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

surfski64

Horology Curious
14/1/13
Stockholm, Sweden

I love my TC sub, but at the same time I think it is way to small for my rather large wrist - and therefore it is mostly resting in a box.

I have only used it at special occations during the years, but it is so well built and it runs really great that when I wear it it feels great and kind of special anyway.

Lately I have bern thinking about trading it it maybe sell it I get my hands on I would a franken 44mm DeepSea instead
83350b87f9a5ac2f4a375254aa1f8642.jpg

Reactions: Ramone50000

Ramone50000

Horology
10/5/18

Lately I have bern thinking about trading it it maybe sell it I get my hands on I would a franken 44mm DeepSea instead
83350b87f9a5ac2f4a375254aa1f8642.jpg

Looks good on you mate! I'm considering adding a TC LN to my repertoire as well.

Cheers!

Reactions: surfski64

sgt.njoy

M2M Camper
Certified
2/10/18
Illinois

Lately I was thinking the same, but I realized once it leaves from my hand most likely I will not get another TC subs... Personally I would hold on to it and buy another time pieces.

19H2I.md.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: C Master

surfski64

Horology Curious
14/1/13
Stockholm, Sweden
Yeah it is really cool to own one, and maybe you are right. I should hold on to it!

But at the same time I would probably make someone else who appreciate a quality built TC sub super happy... However, I am not so sure about the build quality of the Deepsea (or Sea-Dweller) - If I would be satisfied with it, now that I am used to the TC built?
e286b27448b9e59f57a5514e24ea2020.jpg

ShovelnTC

Renowned Member
14/6/13
AU
Dating the TC.

hey guys I recall a post years ago that indicated the replicated date of the various versions of TC. That is, what year Gen the version was most like using dial, case, bracelet etc.

Does anyone have a link to those posts if they still exist?

I believe the V7 was very close to around 2008 Gens but can't be sure.

Here's my dead stock V7xLV which is still one of my favorite watches.

VLgpLX.jpg

Reactions: Spoons