• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
I got all the way down to just one rep (372).. almost made it out. But they seem to sneak back in..

Probably gonna have to finally get one of these boxes! They are wicked cool!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PM

macarone

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/3/17
CONUS USA
Just the Rollie’s
d2fb86bd7e5978dfd21cae4107bbefbb.jpg

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
Based off those pics of your milgauss and explorer I’m gonna have to guess Rolex ;)

As you can see in the pictures, and also from the size, they are more for the girls:p

Ps.> ''She also have their own PAMs!:winking:
And some with a 'crown' on the dial :thinking: ''

>SHE

sp00ky

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
That gamma box fits perfectly with the leather straps. Did you bought it new or have you robbed some elders?:D

Last edited:

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
That gamma box fits perfectly with the leather straps. Did you bought it new or have you robbed some elders?:D

The box is from donerix here in the forum he is a real artist! I only made the Gamma plate.
I purchased a second one (Pics) but due to covid there is unfortunately no shipping from Nicaragua at the moment...so I still waiting for it...

Reactions: @(^_^)@

sp00ky

24/8/20
I don't know much about Panerai. But this "cigar box" with his tabacco and leatherish vibe fits the Panerai heritage of south american jungle adventures. What is the emblem on top of the box? Is that an Uboot? Anyways.. a real nice treasure box for big boys :->

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
I don't know much about Panerai. But this "cigar box" with his tabacco and leatherish vibe fits the Panerai heritage of south american jungle adventures. What is the emblem on top of the box? Is that an Uboot? Anyways.. a real nice treasure box for big boys :->

IT'S NOT A CIGAR BOX Eric make them from scratch from his / your ideas!!
He also made different brass plates!
And yes this one have a S.L.C. Maiale on it! Not engraved it's a three-dimensional relief!

Reactions: Hesekiel and lytnin

sp00ky

24/8/20
I know it is not a cigar box :D It's just the first thing that comes into (my) mind when you look at it. A friend of mine is working with all kinds of exotic woods. Once you jump into that rabbithole you can get lost into details ;)

Last edited:

PAM_BOY

Legendary Member
6/5/19
Germany
I know it is not a cigar box :D It's just the first thing that comes into (my) mind when you look at it. A friend of mine is working with all kinds of exotic woods. Once you jump into that rabbithole you can get lost into details ;)

Here are a link so you can see his different box designes
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-donerix-watch-collector-boxes-super-sale-now

And here is your PAM guide! Enjoy> BUT be awere ''Once you jump into that rabbithole...'':dribble:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...ca-search-identification-evaluation-selection

Reactions: Aquanautilus

sp00ky

24/8/20
That is an insanly detailed guide - thanks! I never knew I needed a box for my watches, now I want one too! I think I'll ask my friend to make one :D

Kandinsky

Renowned Member
2/4/20
After 4 years of being in this “game” I still only have 4 reps... I just can’t make myself keep them when I don’t wear them.

The 243 was fixed, repolished, serviced and waterproofed. I’ve had it for a few weeks now. Haven’t a worn it a single time.

Ahh well. Maybe all I need is 3 watches? (And the 087 of course... and the 671(again)... and....)

1484eea873b5abcc9776a14dbd8df1a2.jpg