• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show me what you’re writing with!

Prutanakhl

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/6/24
Absolutely! Changing the existing LEDs in the map/dome lights of a 2023 Forte GT Manual 1.6T is definitely possible and can be a fun DIY project for car enthusiasts. Upgrading the LEDs can enhance the interior lighting and add a touch of personalization to your vehicle.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Absolutely! Changing the existing LEDs in the map/dome lights of a 2023 Forte GT Manual 1.6T is definitely possible and can be a fun DIY project for car enthusiasts. Upgrading the LEDs can enhance the interior lighting and add a touch of personalization to your vehicle.

Looking forward to future edits containing spam links.

Oh wait, you can't edit your posts. . .

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Prutanakhl

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/6/24
Plus, it's a simple and cost-effective way to give your car a fresh look. ***********************************************************************************************************************

Last edited by a moderator:

xray7

How deliciously absurd.
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
British Isles
My favourite pen - my absolute favourite - was a gloss black Cross Edge. Funky “pull to open” thing, I had been given a blue one branded with a company who did some work for me.

Cross don’t make that pen in gloss black anymore, they’ve cheaped out and the matte black is terrible, I tried it for a while and was heartbroken.

I refused to upgrade to the same old same old Mont Blanc you will see in literally every London office so got something a little different - a very vintage Sheaffer. This little saying from No Country For Old Men lives next to it on a brass tray on my WFH desk - I think I just realised I like brass.

Last edited:

fnfalguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
22/2/24
I just finished making this one. Will make it's way to my desk tomorrow for every day duty.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches