• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show me what you’re writing with!

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
This is my other obsession. Pens!

My current carry ranges, but, I just got back from restoring my mid-50’s Parker 51 Aerometric and I’m loving it.

I also have a new Parker 51 reissue, but the old one beats it by a lot.

This is my current rotation:

L-R: 1950’s Parker 51, Parker 51 Reissue, WingSun 601 (Parker 51 Homage) and a Cross Bailey.

zPXhDP.jpg

All with black ink except the Bailey which is currently using their archival blue ink.

At home, I have a very mainstream Montblanc Meisterstück in Classique size and a Montblanc JFK limited edition in midnight blue. I also have a Fisher AG-7, along with the ballpoint mate of the Bailey, a Lamy Safari and a few MB fakes.

Show me what ya’ll have! I can’t possibly be the only one.

Last edited:

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
I restored my great grandfather’s Sheaffer Balance from the 1930’s. Replaced the ink sac and polished the gold bits. The original nib was broken, so I sourced a donor pin and swapped in the section. It still needs a little more sanding to tighten the fit, but it writes beautifully. And it’s very cool to have a piece of family history I’m able to use.

zM56HY.jpg

zM581D.jpg

zM5r4k.jpg

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
I restored my great grandfather’s Sheaffer Balance from the 1930’s. Replaced the ink sac and polished the gold bits. The original nib was broken, so I sourced a donor pin and swapped in the section. It still needs a little more sanding to tighten the fit, but it writes beautifully. And it’s very cool to have a piece of family history I’m able to use.

zM56HY.jpg

zM581D.jpg

zM5r4k.jpg
Beautiful piece!!!

I bought this today / rather it was a gift from my woman as she was very adamant that she wanted to pay for it ♥️

Parker Sonnet

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
I have a Parker that was given to me waaay back in my school days. Which I still have, in a box somewhere. I also have a couple of other Parkers and MBs in a box. Not touched since I moved OS and back.

However I have this pencil and carbon Starwalker which I use on a regular basis now. I love the weight of the Starwalker. These two are basically the only two things I use to write with actually:

3nhIck.jpg

3nhYmo.jpg

3nhyCJ.jpg

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
Palm Beach
I have a Parker that was given to me waaay back in my school days. Which I still have, in a box somewhere. I also have a couple of other Parkers and MBs in a box. Not touched since I moved OS and back.

However I have this pencil and carbon Starwalker which I use on a regular basis now. I love the weight of the Starwalker. These two are basically the only two things I use to write with actually:

3nhIck.jpg

3nhYmo.jpg

3nhyCJ.jpg
Very nice!

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Mostly with my Lamy