• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show me what you’re writing with!

flashu

Tequila Patron
Supporter
Patron
Certified
5/2/22
EU
Do you intend to do different prints / wrapping on other models/types :)

yujikos

Horology Curious
28/3/24
This is my other obsession. Pens!

My current carry ranges, but, I just got back from restoring my mid-50’s Parker 51 Aerometric and I’m loving it.

I also have a new Parker 51 reissue, but the old one beats it by a lot.

This is my current rotation:

L-R: 1950’s Parker 51, Parker 51 Reissue, WingSun 601 (Parker 51 Homage) and a Cross Bailey.

zPXhDP.jpg

All with black ink except the Bailey which is currently using their archival blue ink.

At home, I have a very mainstream Montblanc Meisterstück in Classique size and a Montblanc JFK limited edition in midnight blue. I also have a Fisher AG-7, along with the ballpoint mate of the Bailey, a Lamy Safari and a few MB fakes.

Show me what ya’ll have! I can’t possibly be the only one.
My love

Reactions: Got20Mate

fnfalguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Patron
Certified
22/2/24
Glad I found this thread. @CyborgCNC are you casting your own blanks?

Here is one of my EDCs, made from Jeepite. Paint from the manufacturing line.

• Love
Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

gvm_1971

Looking Around
12/10/22
CARTIER SANTOS PEN REP

Pics of my Cartier Santos Ballpoint Pen rep in its exquisite all-black design with silver and golden accents. Crafted to mirror the timeless elegance of the Cartier Santos watch collection, this pen exudes sophistication and refinement in every detail.

First and foremost, the design of the pen is strikingly beautiful. The shinny all-black exterior, reminiscent of the sleek aesthetics of the Cartier Santos timepiece, lends an air of understated luxury. The silver accents with golden screws, delicately placed along the body of the pen, add a touch of contrast and highlight the meticulous attention to detail that Cartier is renowned for.

In terms of construction, the rep of Cartier Santos Ballpoint Pen is quite well crafted. The weight and balance of the pen feel perfect in hand, offering a comfortable writing experience that is both precise and effortless. Pen is a bit heavy, which I really enjoy.

Functionally, the pen performs admirably. The retractable ballpoint mechanism operates smoothly, delivering a consistent flow of ink with each stroke. Whether jotting down notes or signing documents, the Cartier Santos pen effortlessly glides across the page, leaving behind a clean and precise mark.

Beyond its functional qualities, this Pen is a statement of style and refinement. It is a symbol of discerning taste and appreciation for the finer things in life. Whether displayed proudly on a desk or tucked away in a pocket, this pen commands attention and admiration. Keep in mind it is 14,2 cm long, it will not fit easily on a shirt pocket.

In conclusion, the Cartier Santos All Black with Silver Accents Ballpoint Pen is a masterpiece of design. From its elegant aesthetics to its impeccable performance, it embodies the essence of luxury writing instruments. For those seeking a writing instrument that is as stylish as it is functional, the Cartier Santos pen is an exceptional choice.

CyborgCNC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/18
Glad I found this thread. @CyborgCNC are you casting your own blanks?

Here is one of my EDCs, made from Jeepite. Paint from the manufacturing line.
Hi, yes, casting my own blanks, Allumilite is my favorite resin, but have used others....

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
CARTIER SANTOS PEN REP

Pics of my Cartier Santos Ballpoint Pen rep in its exquisite all-black design with silver and golden accents. Crafted to mirror the timeless elegance of the Cartier Santos watch collection, this pen exudes sophistication and refinement in every detail.

First and foremost, the design of the pen is strikingly beautiful. The shinny all-black exterior, reminiscent of the sleek aesthetics of the Cartier Santos timepiece, lends an air of understated luxury. The silver accents with golden screws, delicately placed along the body of the pen, add a touch of contrast and highlight the meticulous attention to detail that Cartier is renowned for.

In terms of construction, the rep of Cartier Santos Ballpoint Pen is quite well crafted. The weight and balance of the pen feel perfect in hand, offering a comfortable writing experience that is both precise and effortless. Pen is a bit heavy, which I really enjoy.

Functionally, the pen performs admirably. The retractable ballpoint mechanism operates smoothly, delivering a consistent flow of ink with each stroke. Whether jotting down notes or signing documents, the Cartier Santos pen effortlessly glides across the page, leaving behind a clean and precise mark.

Beyond its functional qualities, this Pen is a statement of style and refinement. It is a symbol of discerning taste and appreciation for the finer things in life. Whether displayed proudly on a desk or tucked away in a pocket, this pen commands attention and admiration. Keep in mind it is 14,2 cm long, it will not fit easily on a shirt pocket.

In conclusion, the Cartier Santos All Black with Silver Accents Ballpoint Pen is a masterpiece of design. From its elegant aesthetics to its impeccable performance, it embodies the essence of luxury writing instruments. For those seeking a writing instrument that is as stylish as it is functional, the Cartier Santos pen is an exceptional choice.

Nice pen!

Did you copy that blurb from Cartier website or use ChatGP? Certainly is well written, if it's your words then well done.
Where did you purchase it and how much? Looks very nice. If you don't want to disclose here that's fine, just PM me