• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Has anyone experience the bezel markers rubbing off?

My V1 that I got in Dec 2015... 4 years later and the bezel numbers are still there. I wear it occasionally as well. Still keeps great time too!

49251282902_71c59af513_b.jpg

Reactions: mrsullivan and Faj

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Due to circumstances, I wasn't able to get the Spectre. But I did save me a few grand by getting the gen of the regular Seamaster 300. A great looking watch and no doubt has similarities with the Spectre minus the huge Omega logo and bezel markings etc.

Here's one shot of the two side by side.. Spectre rep and gen Seamaster 300. I'll do a more detailed comparison with more pics if anyone is interested...

49325120442_63253c9f54_b.jpg

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Due to circumstances, I wasn't able to get the Spectre. But I did save me a few grand by getting the gen of the regular Seamaster 300. A great looking watch and no doubt has similarities with the Spectre minus the huge Omega logo and bezel markings etc.

Here's one shot of the two side by side.. Spectre rep and gen Seamaster 300. I'll do a more detailed comparison with more pics if anyone is interested...

49325120442_63253c9f54_b.jpg

yes please

thanks in advance!

jamiex

25/7/09
Yorkshire
You can see the difference in the quality of the machining on the bezel, the knurling is machined a lot crisper on the gen.

Soobs

Horology Curious
15/1/20
Would I be correct in assuming TDs will be selling the latest versions with the correct lug width etc or is it best to ask which version they are listing.

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Would I be correct in assuming TDs will be selling the latest versions with the correct lug width etc or is it best to ask which version they are listing.

latest VSF has the correct lug width

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Plus+

Reactions: Soobs

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
Made the same mistake two years ago - I waited almost 3 months for my watch:headdesk:

Well, Asians are smaller than Europeans and Africans, so it takes them longer to recover from hangovers :p (no offense intended - if anything I'm complimenting Asians for maintaining healthy weight far better than we Americans do).

Rufctr2

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
16/2/16
I ordered the early first bath of the VSF Spectre with clone movement with big flaws :
TM on the clasp
Lollipop hands issue
Big inner polished metallic ring.

Then flaw were the shape of the 5 on the bezel.

But as i like this model i ordered one last week from Chazing. It seams this is the V5 now, however flaws arent here anymore. Dial texture is little bit grainy and so im really now with this update.

Some picts of the last VSF with clone for the Spectre lover :

VHaway.jpg

VHalyX.jpg

VHa8PG.jpg

VHaNLp.jpg

VHaiKq.jpg

VHaFks.jpg

Dinan19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/18
If anyone is selling the v2 version with the nato and bracelet I'm interested in buying it

I'm in UK

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
I ordered the early first bath of the VSF Spectre with clone movement with big flaws :
TM on the clasp
Lollipop hands issue
Big inner polished metallic ring.

Then flaw were the shape of the 5 on the bezel.

But as i like this model i ordered one last week from Chazing. It seams this is the V5 now, however flaws arent here anymore. Dial texture is little bit grainy and so im really now with this update.

Some picts of the last VSF with clone for the Spectre lover :

I got this one via m2m last April and it doesn't have any of those flaws and has a grainy dial, though not quite as grainy as gen.

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
has anyone ever tried to relume the watch to bring in the textured lume color as per gen?

and did anybody compare the bezel click feel of gen and VSF rep?