• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Spectre ''SPC300''

Dolemite2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/16
I have a question that some in here might be able to answer.

My Omega 300 Spectre has some scratches in the grooves on the side of the bezel. Its something that you notice when you are aware of it! My guess is, that they came during the production.

Now, has anybody tried to remove this bezel? If it is possible to remove, then it could be replaced with a spare part!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msdhills

10/3/16
I bought curved Spring bars off eBay for £2.50. They are perfect with the gen NATO strap

Hello all, new to the board. When I purchased the gen Spectre NATO, the strap came with curved spring bars. These springs do not fit the lugs of the rep. Had to buy 20mm ones. Has anyone had any issues with their rep's?

doc_O

17/1/16
Hello all, new to the board. When I purchased the gen Spectre NATO, the strap came with curved spring bars. These springs do not fit the lugs of the rep. Had to buy 20mm ones. Has anyone had any issues with their rep's?

It depends on what version of the SPC you have. The late models all fit the 22mm. Most probably you have v1. See the beginning of the thread to see the differences between the models.

msdhills

10/3/16
It depends on what version of the SPC you have. The late models all fit the 22mm. Most probably you have v1. See the beginning of the thread to see the differences between the models.

I bought from In Time this April, I was informed it was the lastest version. The Gen strap fits, it's the spring bar that does not.

msdhills

10/3/16
Checked, I pretty sure I have the lastest version. In Time, was really good to deal with, I have to admit I was sure what to expect when they said they were gonna mail out the strap later, but they did. And the bracelet is amazing.

BurntSpawn

29/4/16
Checked, I pretty sure I have the lastest version. In Time, was really good to deal with, I have to admit I was sure what to expect when they said they were gonna mail out the strap later, but they did. And the bracelet is amazing.

could you upload pics with some kind of caliper on the lug? did you buy the 21 gen strap?

msdhills

10/3/16
Yes, I purchased the Spectre collector's edition strap from an Omega boutique. The strap came with a set of spring bars however they did not fit inside lugs of the rep. I did not have calipers but after a couple of failed attempts I visually inspected both spring bars and realized that I needed a smaller size, in this case a 20 mm spring bar worked.

msdhills

10/3/16
From what I was told at the boutique is that the specter limited-edition NATO strap comes in only one size and that being 21 mm .

MMMor

Horology Curious
29/4/16
From what I was told at the boutique is that the specter limited-edition NATO strap comes in only one size and that being 21 mm .
you mean that that is the original strap with the 007 on it?? well....do they have a site that i can order from?? :greedy:

pablomigraine

5/5/16
Oh hi all. Newbie here, checking this watch out from a few TD's. Thanks to all the contributors to this thread so far!

Fast question... will the 22.5 aftermarket phoenix nato strap ALSO fit the Noob Ceramic Rolex Submariner do you think?

TheSociety

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Oh hi all. Newbie here, checking this watch out from a few TD's. Thanks to all the contributors to this thread so far!

Fast question... will the 22.5 aftermarket phoenix nato strap ALSO fit the Noob Ceramic Rolex Submariner do you think?

No Subs are 20mm

msdhills

10/3/16
Did you change it for the 22 mm?

Enviado desde mi E6603 mediante Tapatalk

Grey and black regimental style NATO comes in a few sizes, but the hardware is polished and is not the one seen the movie. The Spectre NATO only comes in one size which is 21mm.

BurntSpawn

29/4/16
Grey and black regimental style NATO comes in a few sizes, but the hardware is polished and is not the one seen the movie. The Spectre NATO only comes in one size which is 21mm.

I know the black and grey comes in 19, 20, 21 and 22 mms, but these have the hardward polished, I thought sanded finish with the 007 engrave was not for sale.

b.wayne

Horology Curious
3/5/16
Someone is developing NATO straps using seat belt-like material. So far it's only just that- in developement, but he is set to sell them pretty soon at ~$30-60 a pop. Definitely worth it, and I think it's the closest to the Omega straps we'll get without paying the ridiculous Omega price.

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=3166802

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

TerraZ

Horology Curious
21/10/14
I know the black and grey comes in 19, 20, 21 and 22 mms, but these have the hardward polished, I thought sanded finish with the 007 engrave was not for sale.

They are for sale at some Omega AD's, but I've never seen one online.
The non Spectre-branded ones (standard Omega NATO) are also for sale online at Ace Jewelers.

sev217

18/12/15
Hi,
here is a little shabby teaser pic of my upcoming comparison pics of the V2 vs. gen :)

9FdVDQH.jpg