• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Satisfied with your Sub V5 Noob?

GrapeJam

I'm Pretty Popular
8/12/14
I dont know about anyone else, but my sub v5 hulk broke the first day. The crown on the bracelet clasp fell off after 3 times opening it, the bezel was wiggly and came off very easily too. After submerging it in a glass of water for a few seconds, it stopped completely...
Maybe thats just my bad luck thou, because my noob gmt works flawlessly.

Uhhhh, is there a reason why you decided to submerge it in water?

mirozel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/8/14
Really? You don't see the search box on the top right of the page????:timeout:

Forums wont let you if youre not a full member!

90IaWvx.png

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
The restrictions for you are perfectly ok, Mirozel.

Well, you could resort to the help desk....
There I would tell you that you hold two accounts, which is against RWI's rules. That's why you are restricted. Maybe if you confessed, then we can do something about it?

mirozel

7/8/14
The restrictions for you are perfectly ok, Mirozel.

Well, you could resort to the help desk....
There I would tell you that you hold two accounts, which is against RWI's rules. That's why you are restricted. Maybe if you confessed, then we can do something about it?

didnt even know i had two accounts... i'll get it fixed thanks for letting me know

helmethedeadog

3/3/15
So the v5 has less gen-like SEL's but a better bezel. I think I'd take the trade-off considering the bezel is a lot more noticeable than the SEL's are.

mirozel

7/8/14
just took a look at my subv5 SEL - good fitment on one side, the other is noticeably lopsided :(

helmethedeadog

3/3/15
Wonder if there's any way to fix it? I just ordered my v5 and haven't gotten QC's yet, I'm going to definitely be studying those SEL's in the photos before toro ships it out. I've heard of a few of them being misaligned

DerekT

Horology Curious
18/7/14
Where are you guys ordering this V5 from? Can someone please help me find a reputable seller that check all the quality before sending it out like BK.

Thanks,

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
No one checks like BK hence why you pay a premium for his services. If that is what you want from you're dealer then wait for him to stock the updated inserts.

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
My td told me during CNY to wait for 2nd batch! Very interesting. ......