• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RYAN @ WWW.INTIME06.CO - PLS RETURN MY MONEY FOR THIS JUNK WATCH YOU SENT ME

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
I think he's referring to the incredibly intricate bezel of the Skydweller. You pull the crown and use the bezel to indicate which function you're operating with the crown. So pop the crown, 1st position is neutral, turn the bezel one click to the left and you operate the calendar, turn it once more you operate the quick set hour hand for local time, last bezel position hacks the second hand let's you operate the GMT and set the time like any other travelers GMT. Rolex calls it the Ring Command Bezel and there are no clones of this movement.

Reactions: Plaasbaas

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
Did you bother to read about your rep before purchasing?

The currently available Noob (listed by Ryan) and JNF (listed by others) have bezels that DO function as the reps are designed - they only change the month indicator. The red square that appears in a month window is small so it's easy to miss if you don't move the bezel slowly and look for it carefully.

Unless you wrote your first post wrong, the only complaint I see is with the bezel as you refer to it twice.

Perhaps read about how your purchased rep is supposed to work before flaming a TD. Then follow the rules to seek a resolution if there is a real issue.

Last edited:

Plaasbaas

IWC-hoarder and PAM-hunter
Supporter
Certified
4/4/21
Germany
Rolex really calles it a "ring command bezel"! Ok, learnt something new here.

(y) Thanks guys.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
From the link I posted above, referring to the Noob release:

It won't ever get any better than this. It took them 8 years since Rolex released the model to get the GMT wheel and the month indicator functioning, proper size hands, and a respectable datewheel. Rep factories are never going to attempt to replicate the 9001 any more fully - the ability of the calendar wheel to double flip a date in a 30 day month, the automatic month indicator change, the Ring Command bezel are all beyond the scope of a rep factory's capability to implement. What Noob has done here is a generational leap ahead of previous offerings and won't be equalled or surpassed any time soon, if ever.

Gen Ring Command bezel

4Wxfn.jpg

4WV23.jpg

Gen on left

4Wcns.jpg

Previous best effort rep

15333602203455.jpg

The previous best effort rep (pictured immediately above) had a bezel with distinct stop-clicks in the same positions as gen. That bezel REALLY DID do nothing, other than turn. These reps were ultra cheap at around $158 ‐ $178. Still I wore one for a couple years. The month indicator was fixed at 8 (August).

I stand by what I wrote in the quote above.

If you want a REAL Ring Command Bezel it will cost you the price of a gen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plaasbaas

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
So what I am getting from the free entertainment is the Buyer wanted his Replica Rolex to function like a GEN. He was lied to by the seller. Is it maybe the buyer doesnt understand reps and through a rep watch functions just like one costing thousands more. But I am curious did he post on Reddit too so we can compare the anger and the situation that is flowering before our eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
RYAN FROM WWW.INTIME06.CO SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE AVOIDING ME WE CHAT HERE

I ordered a Rolex Skydweller from you after finding your contact info in the Trust Dealers section of the site. I ordered on Feb 5th 2023. You confirmed receiving my payment Feb 7th 2023. This junk watch was delivered on Feb 22nd 2023. Within 5 minutes of receiving this watch I knew everything was wrong with it. Nothing on the watch works. The command bezel does not function as designed. The crown bezel is literally a screw and does virtually nothing. It does not function at all and the minute, hour and day cannot be set, AT ALL! I am severely disappointed with the quality and craftsmanship of this watch, it’s nonfunctional and after waiting all of this time for I feel as though I completely wasted my time dealing with you as I could’ve just done business with another TD.

Coming here to expose you was a last resort as I wanted to first give you the opportunity to make things right and your watch back and my money refunded but your lack of responses has left me with no choice. You know who this is please get in contact with me ASAP to make this right.

I have all the evidence and receipts to support EVERYTHING I’m saying. If anyone has any questions or wants to see the further correspondence I will be happy to provide it all.

I will continue to keep you all updated as this situation progresses but in the interim I ADVISE YOU TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!

WOW!!!!!!!! So you decided to bypass a Mod and went straight reckless towards a TD
No Way Baby GIF by MOODMAN

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Link the watch you purchased as we have no idea which model, factory and quality you are talking about.

You do know that TD‘s are resellers and all order from the same factories? So depending on what you purchased being a rep not all aspects are functional.
I guess he doesn't
Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
know about the hit or miss game??

Reactions: Thatwatchguy

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
... I knew everything was wrong with it. Nothing on the watch works. The command bezel does not function as designed. The crown bezel is literally a screw and does virtually nothing...

Am trying to come up with something witty, or sarcastic, or caustic to say about command bezel and crown bezel..... The only thing I can think of is that the command and crown have been transferred inline of succession, and therefore this poster is King Charles! Or the ol' admin j4son4x trolling for fun :)

What a scoop!

Reactions: rolex4me

beanvatan

Renowned Member
26/8/18
United States
I come to RWI to read and update my knowledge on reps' watches after a long day of work and I am not so much into the dramas. However, I think this is the hottest topic here! The tile was so big that you couldn't miss it! Interesting post from the OP so far, I wonder with his skill what else he will bring us in the future. I can't wait to find out.

Dear mods, I might suggest that we add a “command bezel” button that only turns only one way to the search bar. Oh! My bad, we should make it two ways, the other way goes to the “enter/ go” in case the imagine enter magic doesn't work.

Anyway, just a few suggestions that I think it will make our forum a more knowledgeable place and less headache. And I am hoping that the OP will get his problem figured out.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
the usual suspects GIF

Part II

Reactions: AAH1483

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

I ordered a Rolex Skydweller from you after finding your contact info in the Trust Dealers section of the site. I ordered on Feb 5th 2023. You confirmed receiving my payment Feb 7th 2023. This junk watch was delivered on Feb 22nd 2023. Within 5 minutes of receiving this watch I knew everything was wrong with it. Nothing on the watch works. The command bezel does not function as designed. The crown bezel is literally a screw and does virtually nothing. It does not function at all and the minute, hour and day cannot be set, AT ALL! I am severely disappointed with the quality and craftsmanship of this watch, it’s nonfunctional and after waiting all of this time for I feel as though I completely wasted my time dealing with you as I could’ve just done business with another TD.

Coming here to expose you was a last resort as I wanted to first give you the opportunity to make things right and your watch back and my money refunded but your lack of responses has left me with no choice. You know who this is please get in contact with me ASAP to make this right.

I have all the evidence and receipts to support EVERYTHING I’m saying. If anyone has any questions or wants to see the further correspondence I will be happy to provide it all.

I will continue to keep you all updated as this situation progresses but in the interim I ADVISE YOU TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!
How much did you pay for the watch? Do you have a link to the product you bought?

Warteliste

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/23
EU

So let me recap this:
You ordered a watch you didn’t do your research on and thought it would function 1:1 like the gen.
Well, it doesn’t. There is no 9001 clone. That’s on you, not on the TD.

It’s not your fault that the watch doesn’t work though and that should be sorted out. Happens from time to time, unfortunately.

But starting an all-caps-lock thread only five days after delivery because of that isn’t really a good look. There might have been a few more dignified options.

AFRF11

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/1/23
United States
Either you didn’t do your homework on what you ordered or you’re lying and trying to get a free watch. I was sent the wrong size watch a few weeks ago and I didn’t ask for a refund for even that. Shit happens. Buying reps is risky business and things can go wrong. If it’s truly not working get it fixed or sell it as is.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
@Jayson007

Jayson, have your tried escalating your request to Guangzhou Cluster REP association ? They will be above Ryan and will probably handle this request rather swiftly. They strive to fix all disputes within 12 hours. If not fixed within 24 hours of filing a ticket, I will reimburse you 100% myself.

The CEO there is Chén Zhào “ Tommy” Liú over @ GCrepA. If you need his contact details just hit me up or if you have filed without a resolution, I will front you the cash and you keep the watch.

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Since OP has since gone silent and thus not supported any of his claims with any evidence, let's just conclude that this yet another case of a totally not legitimate complaint about a TD.

ending d&d GIF by Hyper RPG