• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RYAN @ WWW.INTIME06.CO - PLS RETURN MY MONEY FOR THIS JUNK WATCH YOU SENT ME

Jayson007

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Canada
RYAN FROM WWW.INTIME06.CO SINCE YOU SEEM TO BE AVOIDING ME WE CHAT HERE

I ordered a Rolex Skydweller from you after finding your contact info in the Trust Dealers section of the site. I ordered on Feb 5th 2023. You confirmed receiving my payment Feb 7th 2023. This junk watch was delivered on Feb 22nd 2023. Within 5 minutes of receiving this watch I knew everything was wrong with it. Nothing on the watch works. The command bezel does not function as designed. The crown bezel is literally a screw and does virtually nothing. It does not function at all and the minute, hour and day cannot be set, AT ALL! I am severely disappointed with the quality and craftsmanship of this watch, it’s nonfunctional and after waiting all of this time for I feel as though I completely wasted my time dealing with you as I could’ve just done business with another TD.

Coming here to expose you was a last resort as I wanted to first give you the opportunity to make things right and your watch back and my money refunded but your lack of responses has left me with no choice. You know who this is please get in contact with me ASAP to make this right.

I have all the evidence and receipts to support EVERYTHING I’m saying. If anyone has any questions or wants to see the further correspondence I will be happy to provide it all.

I will continue to keep you all updated as this situation progresses but in the interim I ADVISE YOU TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
troll GIF

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Link the watch you purchased as we have no idea which model, factory and quality you are talking about.

You do know that TD‘s are resellers and all order from the same factories? So depending on what you purchased being a rep not all aspects are functional.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Jayson007? Must be from reddit, they sure like their Jason007 seller from DHgate. Btw, the only Skydweller that has functioned like gen is the discountinued Noob model. Send the watch back for repair or have a watchsmith fix it. You're obviously new to this hobby. DOA watches happen from time to time, you got unlucky. You're now handling this like a child. Good job.

Anyway, I'll let you boys have this one
@BMW760
@g00n
@kavorca1
Frustrated Headache GIF by Kelly Clarkson

Reactions: Feefo and kavorca1

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
How does that negate what I’m saying?

Brother I’m here to read reviews and purchase watches. Not debate and go back and forth.
In the process of “reading reviews” did you bother to read in the new member section? Or bother to ask for the best way to handle a situation like yours? Nah what you did was make your first post a weak attempt to threaten a TD… other than that, welcome to the forum

Reactions: KushBandit

P..DR..D

- Pátrún Bródúil -
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Ryan is a TD, so am moving to his section.

You can continue this there.

@ryanwayer

Last edited:

BlossomboofyBoofystewie2

25/8/18
Australia
I've bought about 5 watches from Ryan - NEVER HAD AN ISSUE - perhaps this guy should have spent some time reading up here on the model BEFORE he bought it! AS IF anyone is going to take notice of a guy with a few posts verses Ryan who has been in "the game" for years. It really pisses me off! PS Why did I even read this thread? (Must be getting old/bored).

Reactions: TimeFlyz and Dan_G

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Jayson007

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Canada
Jayson007? Must be from reddit, they sure like their Jason007 seller from DHgate. Btw, the only Skydweller that has functioned like gen is the discountinued Noob model. Send the watch back for repair or have a watchsmith fix it. You're obviously new to this hobby. DOA watches happen from time to time, you got unlucky. You're now handling this like a child. Good job.

Anyway, I'll let you boys have this one
@BMW760
@g00n
@kavorca1
Don’t know who that is, not that dude.

Jayson007

Horology Curious
2/2/23
Canada
I've bought about 5 watches from Ryan - NEVER HAD AN ISSUE - perhaps this guy should have spent some time reading up here on the model BEFORE he bought it! AS IF anyone is going to take notice of a guy with a few posts verses Ryan who has been in "the game" for years. It really pisses me off! PS Why did I even read this thread? (Must be getting old/bored).
Great for you 👍. Feel free to create a thread about your 5 positive experiences. I’m speaking on MY experience has been to this point.

Reactions: SuperUserr