• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RXWF Glashutte Spezialist Diver New Release (Comparison vs. Genuine)

spieletester

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
16/8/23
Very nice watch. Finly something else. Absolute eye catcher

suited

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/4/23
United Kingdom
Little update - loving the SeaQ. Running it on the aliexpress tropic strap, only £7 - lovely and soft. The lug ends are not rounded though and pop out at a bit of an ugly angle, but i can live with.
Out in the strong sunlight today and noticed two ultra fine hairline scratches on the sapphire. Not sure whether they were there before me, unsure how they got there. Kind of frustrating but only noticable under the strongest light at certain angles - Not sure whether to buy diamond paste as I have seen other members get good results from using that method.
Mind sharing a link for that strap?

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

Supporter
Certified
31/7/23
USA
Has anyone found a rubber strap option for this watch that is a clear winner? I have the various AliExpress options that have been posted here, bit none of them match the quality of the watch itself. I’d really love to find a high end option that really works with this rep.

Perhaps a universal Everest strap with gen GO buckle? Unfortunately, the non-curved lug shape won’t fit any of the popular curved-end rubber straps.

I’m currently wearing the blue SeaQ on a tan/black Barton silicone elite band with the AliExpress deployment clasp. I dig it, but find myself constantly searching eBay for various high-end Gen options that may work for it.

Any ideas for a cut-to-length option in navy or tan with butterfly clasp?

suited

15/4/23
United Kingdom
Hin5rL.jpeg

Took it swimming in the sea, no issues at all 😅

Reactions: dovla

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
It's a gorgeous watch, had it on the wrist at the AD. Only thing that really bothers me is the stark transition from the circular brushing on the top to the vertical brushing on the bracelet. The straight SEL accentuate this even further. All a matter of style maybe, for 10k€ I feel like this could have been done more visually pleasing.

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Just arrived this morning from an M2M sale (not even set the date/time yet). Really blown away by the quality of this watch - certainly feels up there with Clean and VSF on quality of finish. The blue shade is thankfully a bit darker than I was expecting, though I appreciate it's a pretty dark rainy day in Scotland (not always!!), so it will be more muted. Bracelet feels goos, quick adjust works very well, but I'm really not a polish centre link type of guy, so this will be going on a tropic rubber later on. Such a nice size of watch as well.

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Got a blue tropic FKM strap from Aliexpress that matches the colour perfectly. Really enjoying this watch - lovely size and make a nice difference from the usual black watches I wear.

Reactions: Nickyan and THXuk

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

Supporter
Certified
31/7/23
USA
Got a blue tropic FKM strap from Aliexpress that matches the colour perfectly. Really enjoying this watch - lovely size and make a nice difference from the usual black watches I wear.

Do you have a link to the strap? This one is the best I've found so far, but it's quite a bit longer than I would like. The rubber itself is the perfect combo of color and softness.

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Do you have a link to the strap? This one is the best I've found so far, but it's quite a bit longer than I would like. The rubber itself is the perfect combo of color and softness.

It was the blue version of this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...o.order_list.order_list_main.9.cc9b18022pmPTH

However, it's a bit longer than I would have liked too. They all seem to be 80mm+130mm. The colour works well and the end doesn't stick out too much. I have been tempted to trim off 10-20mm! The one you link to is 125mm on the long end, so this one is even longer.

Very high quality FKM strap though (most of the ones from Juelong Official Store tend to be) - plus very cheap.

KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

Supporter
Certified
31/7/23
USA
It was the blue version of this one:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/400...o.order_list.order_list_main.9.cc9b18022pmPTH

However, it's a bit longer than I would have liked too. They all seem to be 80mm+130mm. The colour works well and the end doesn't stick out too much. I have been tempted to trim off 10-20mm! The one you link to is 125mm on the long end, so this one is even longer.

Very high quality FKM strap though (most of the ones from Juelong Official Store tend to be) - plus very cheap.

Got it - thanks! Fortunately, the rubber is soft enough that folding the extra end backwards works pretty well. I’d still like one that is 20+mm shorter though. The search continues! 😂