• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI forgive me, for I have committed a sin...

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
That Noob BPFF is like no other when it comes to lume.
42mm with 22mm strap!
It's very funny. I noticed one of these once upon a time and really liked it. A few months ago I was looking at the bpff, but it's way to big for me. And then I remembered! There's a Gen boutique watch just like it that had caught my eye! But for the life of me I couldn't remember or find it with a Google search. Until now reading this thread.

So thanks for sharing!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
It is a very beautiful and classy watch at a decent price - I was going to buy a Halios Tropik but this came along. Love it!

Champagne iH

4/1/14
I bought the Helson Blackbeard. A different style of tribute to the Blancpain FF. If you order the while dial version and white bezel the Lume really gives Noob a run for its money, just with different styling.

I bought black bezel and black/white dial.
ade8e481987f6ea147a22622875bfb3e.jpg

What shall we have? An '82 Margaux! Is it any good? Good....?, It will make you believe in God!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Well done! Certainly get no grief from me for getting that watch.

For your sin, say three Hail Marys and buy a Helson.

The newer version of the Helson Skindiver is out - saying my Hail Marys and pulling the trigger on a Orange Numeral No Date tomorrow!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Sweet. Rubber or mesh?

Nicer bezel design (diamond marker and coin edge) on the Helson, IMHO.

Enjoy!

Both!
was just able to order as the Orange Numeral No Date just became available.
I got it with both straps for $749.
Luckily my Chase Visa doesn't charge an international purchase fee, as they are doing business out of Iceland!

D

d4m.test

Thanks for the post, looks very Blancpain'ish though.