• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWI forgive me, for I have committed a sin...

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
RWI forgive me, for I have committed a sin...for in my moment of weakness, I have ordered a GEN! :timeout2:

http://www.ocean7watchco.com/store/lm-5-dress-diver-with-domed-sapphire-bezel.html

Should be be here within 2 weeks, and I'll post some pics then.

I love my Noob BPFF, but being a member of the skinny wrist club, the slightly smaller size should become me more. Plus it has a younger, more affordable look, whilst retaining the lumed sapphire bezel.

I think I'll pair it with either a 22mm Obris Morgan black isofrane style strap or maybe a vintage mesh strap.

Will post pics when it arrives!

What should my penitence be for buying a GEN?!?

warlordofnarnia

Renowned Member
18/1/15
England, Shropshire.
This one??

O7-newcategory-lm5-sm.jpg

Your prnitence should be sending your rep to me!!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No sin in that, nice pickup!

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
That's actually quite nice looking. Congrats!!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Thanks guys!
It fits my 6.5" wrist a lot better than my Noob BPFF.
Also got it for $539 as a liquidation sale instead of $799!

Next point of order will be either an Obris Morgan 22mm Isofrane style strap or a black polished stingray strap, still thinking about it...

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Very nice and a really good price for that watch.

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
For your sin, say three Hail Marys and a Hell Son!.

I've never quite heard that before Tommy. I'll try it next time I sin. ;)

Really cool Homage to the BPFF. Does it have a hacking movement?

D

d4m.test

That´s a really good looking watch at a great price - and the BPFF is on the big side. Well done, no further penitence needed, suffering the weak lume is penitence enough.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Reps have been sitting in their box for a coupla days now including the TC anf BPFF...
image_zpsrtdlekxu.jpeg

deOwar

Looking Around
24/9/13
Congrats, very well executed homage! However, while this is smaller in diameter, than the BPFF (gen/rep), its lug-to-lug size doesn't look to be smaller, does it?
As I know, the chronometer version has a labeling on the downside of the dial, wich gives a bit more symmetry to it. But this is cool, really!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Fantastic buddy! I like it. Surprising that it has weaker lume than the rep. What size is it?