• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

RWG down for a while

scorpion

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/12
Updated first post with a fuller explanation for those who care ;)

Cheers Greg interesting to read but sounds like its out of your hands at present. We have issues at work like this and any downtime costs the company £10,000+ an hour yet it still takes a long time to fix no matter what
you pay for IT support.

Still it might just be a extra long pube in the main hard drive - did they check for this?

1%20thinking.gif

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
Fox news just Said that RWG server fell into a Lake and drowned at a gay pride parade.........:rubbshandswithevilgrin: all your members are belong to me..!!

onzenuub

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
19/11/07
Fox news just Said that RWG server fell into a Lake and drowned at a gay pride parade.........:rubbshandswithevilgrin: all your members are belong to me..!!

If anything would belong to anyone, it would be to me. :hehehe:

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
Cheers Greg interesting to read but sounds like its out of your hands at present. We have issues at work like this and any downtime costs the company £10,000+ an hour yet it still takes a long time to fix no matter what
you pay for IT support.

Still it might just be a extra long pube in the main hard drive - did they check for this?

1%20thinking.gif

Yup - it's a waiting game for me at the moment. Our hosts are pretty good at sorting out issues - their tech people are first rate - but these things always take time.

Anyhow, yours is a reasonable theory, but I'm guessing it's probably monkey poop again. Filthy creatures...

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13
I need "section 8 needs more love," "best of boobs," and "girls taking pictures of themselves with phones in mirrors."

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
Na its working fine for all other members - you are banned that's why you cant get on PB.

1%20laught.gif

Was only a matter of time anyway!!

Any chance you can do a thread/poll to bring me back scorp??
Same as the legendary 'bring back Ted' poll. :rofl:

ag69

13/9/13
Thanks for the info Greg!! I was trying to figure out why RWG wasn't up. Had a feeling it was a hosting issue.

scorpion

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/7/12
Was only a matter of time anyway!!

Any chance you can do a thread/poll to bring me back scorp??
Same as the legendary 'bring back Ted' poll. :rofl:

Well actually don't tell Greg but it was the poll to bring you back that crashed it all as you got 200% more votes than Ted (not hard as he only got about 50!) and it got server overload. You were reinstated but then it crashed.
So now once it goes back up you will be able to log on again - like nothing ever happened. :hehehe:

I like some of these icons here....
this is a good un make my day punk....:raji:

1%20smile.gif

greg_r

Departed Friend
Patron
8/7/08
workin' for everyone else. Make sure the URL and your login info are correct.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
workin' for everyone else. Make sure the URL and your login info are correct.

I still can't figure out your SB archive filter thing.........untill I have been tutored, I Shall see it as being Down. There!!