• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ice_Gee from Lithuania - time to intoduce myself :)

ice_gee

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/5/09
Hello Gentelmen,

I'm more than a year bin here but didn't have a chance to introduce myself (my bad ). So in all communities i'm in now i thought it would be a good idea to make double introduction: Me and my own website which was finilized not so long ago.

www.vintage-gg.com

Let's start with me.
My name is Gediminas, living in Eastern Europe (country called Lithuania, many people says that this country in somewhere in Africa haha ).

Soon will step into 27 y, single so i'm free to travel. My biggest plans go to Canada for a year or two or more if possible to receive international job experience (till now was working in purchase sphere for a past 5 years).
Have few hoobies, but biggest one is building vintage watches ofcourse
I was working,learning,practicing with this stuff 1,5 years and i'm very glad that my knowledge is growing up (esspecially thanks to HF, WC, RG,RWI superb communities and all the tutorials, inspiring projects and information they are sharing all over the place).
And one day i thought,why not to learn building websites and to create my own place with all my works and share it with other vintage wristwatch lovers huh?

And i did it! So i'd like to invite to my place. This is my very first attempt to create website from scraches,so sorry for all immperfections (hiding watch brands in pics for a well known reason).
The main concept of this website was to make place for my stuff where all my friends and other people around the world could see them & to attract more and more people to this amazing hobby and all these best forums on net.

So thanks for reading and if you will need anything...here is my business card. Feel free to write or PM me

Cheers gang! :)

Omega_dude

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/2/12
Wow another strap dealer cool, do you make custom straps?

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
Hi Gediminas, nice site you've made there and some great work.

I bought a watch off you a long time ago. I can't think what is was, I think maybe a Rolex that I got for my father.

ice_gee

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
16/5/09
Hi Gediminas, nice site you've made there and some great work.

I bought a watch off you a long time ago. I can't think what is was, I think maybe a Rolex that I got for my father.

Yees BADWIN,i remember that also. It was only a start for me with watches then. I think it was gold plated Day-date or date-just... :)

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
Hi Gediminas
Welcome from Spain
Amazing web and jobs.
Congrats!!
ALE

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
Hello mate, i've seen your straps for sale a few times now. They look really nice :)

Website looks awesome.

rol_man

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
25/7/08
Welcome back, web site looks great along with the products. Nice looking straps and watches!

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
Hello from New York

Nice looking Website.
Straps aren't bad either

vapvaldez

Looking Around
21/7/12
Hi from New Zealand. Thank you for the watch you made me. I still yet to see it in person.